Quick Fix is the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surf Striper

I just got word tonight I passed yesterday’s urine test. Quick fix 5.7 does it again. Second time for me it has worked. These drugs test are such a joke, do all the other drugs you want but you can’t smoke weed. It stays in your system forever. I call it a pot test. If your are stupid enough to get caught with any other drug that is out of you system in 7 days max. You got a problem.
I new I was going to get tested sometime in Jan. so I quit smoking on 12/12/11 it sure sucked but I did it. Checked my piss after 25 days still positive checked again a few times still positive. Pretty heavy daily smoker for years. 5' 10" 190 exercise regularly still 51 days and positive?
I was called yesterday for drug test. I check I am still positive, what the f$#. Ok guess I have to use QFix again for the second time. I keep a bottle around just in case.
Now I feel like a dumbass why stop just use QFix. Oh well I will sure get blasted later today. It’s good to give it a break. Sure could have had more fun over the holidays.

To all you peeps facing test I say just keep QF around unless you are watched (probation I think). It works great. Just going to order a new bottle for myself
It’s all about the money!! I have no pity on the med shops in cal. that are getting shut down. They had there chance to do something but all they worried about was the money they would lose if it was legal. That is why our beautiful little plant is illegal, until then things will never change. Change is coming just not soon enough for people that could really benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom