Urine Test *need advice*

Mist

Well im looking at a job that I will have to piss for. I have access to clean pee and I figured that would be the best way.

I was just looking for tips on how to get it in their at the correct temp, What they look for, how fresh does it have to be, what is a good container, and anything else ill need to know.

I talked to a friend who works their and asked him about the screening. He said you show up to a docters office, your asked to change into a gown, then you privately get to pee in the cup. So i figure it wont be so bad.

Allow me:

I buy a kit from my local head shop (25$) called Quick Fix. It's a small plastic flask that contains 1oz (plenty for the test) of SYNTHETIC urine, which cannot be detected becacuse it contains all the ingredients normally found in real urine and it is even balanced for pH, Specific Gravity, Creatine Levels.

I never tried the product Slice posted, but I do know that the advice Dank420 posted works.

$25 bucks for that isnt a bad deal though.

Getting clean pee isnt the problem i just needed to know how to get it in.

But my main questions were does your leg keep the urine warm enough and how long can the pee be out *in the condom or whatever container* before they can tell its not fresh? Or does that even matter?

You might want to consider drinking this stuff called rediclean, it flushes you out!!! I swear by this shit. You can get it at any head shop. I smoked a blunt the night before my piss test and the next day drank a shit load of H2O and then the readiclean about 4 hrs before the piss test. Clean as a whistle. And this was for a medical job!

i even bought a home test kit to double check i was pissing clean before I went inand I tested megative.

Back
Top Bottom