using fungicide during flowering

charlie123

I have a re-occuring white powdery mold problem.I recently bought safer's defender fungicide to combat it.How long before harvest should i stop using the product or should i even be using it at all during flowering.If it is ok to use it during flowering should I spray the plants with water to try and wash the remainder off just before harvest?

what does the bottle say about using on vegetables

from what i know of other safers stuff i have used 1-2 days before picking food veggies and wash if you have wind enough to dry them out in a single light cycle before dark starts probable a week is mildew every where or just on lower shaded leaves ? do you mist ? if so when ? do you have fans
what is your temp

It says apply up to one day before harvest for all crops except wine grapes.It also says to avoid contamination of food and feed.Temp. is between 25 an 30'oC.Also i don't mist.I do have fresh air intake and an exhaust fans.And it is for the most part on fan leaves.

cut off most of the affected fan leaves you can cut a leaf itself if only the tip is bad make sure theres a couple inches of beetween bud branches put some peroxide in your water if if was local spots plant should recover if systemic plant may die need pics to give more focused help

Back
Top Bottom