Waiting for harvest

rivirobo

420 Member
Fellow Cannabis Enthusiasts:

I have come to bring great personality and 48 years experience as a cannabis user. My favorites are Landrace, particularly Blue Mountain Bob Marley Nine Mile Jamaican grown by Rastafarians. I have traveled to Jamaica and hung out at Bob's compound, smoked at his grave, etc., 11 times so far, and going back in February to enjoy this experience again. As cannabis has legalized in the states I have traveled to be part of history. I grew up in Michigan and have lived in Texas for the last 33 years. Now that Michigan is legal I enjoy going back home to participate. My county in Texas allows 4 oz without a case. And I have done small grows indoors with a yield of 4 oz. Recently I grew some Jamaican I brought back seeds. This was a tough grow, long flowering time indoors, but worth not having to travel to Jamaica just to smoke Blue Mountain. And currently I am at 7 weeks flowering of Nirvana Bubblisious. I ran out of the bullshit weed we get on the streets here and tonight grabbed a popcorn to try it out. Yes, premature, but I don't use fertilizer so the taste wasn't too bad, even for a quite oven dry. Got a good buzz, too. I am going to give them another 4-5 weeks, maybe add some Tiger flowering additive, flush, and harvest. Next to that, I am here to share experiences and make acquaintances. My farts rarely stink so the air will only smell of ganja...lol

Attachments

• 20180909_112707 (1).jpg
    20180909_112707 (1).jpg
    516.3 KB · Views: 37
welcome aboard the 420 train rivirobo. you will find so many helpful and interesting people around here. . start a journal and build a group of like-minded garmwrs for all the fun , thrills and kife laughs u can muster.
Great intro friend. hope to see you around and about 420 town. happy days

welcome aboard the 420 train rivirobo. you will find so many helpful and interesting people around here. . start a journal and build a group of like-minded garmwrs for all the fun , thrills and kife laughs u can muster.
Great intro friend. hope to see you around and about 420 town. happy days
cool thanks

Thank you..yes I have gotten such great advice on grow here.
those buds look a bit baubley. make sure their very dry when u smoke them. watch that Santa fella tonight too. been known to crop raid

Back
Top Bottom