New Guy Checks in

JamaicanDream

Hello good people of earth. I have been on this planet for 54 years. I smoked a lot of weed back in the 70's. Since then, I havent cared for it much, as it did not fit into my lifestyle. But things have changed. I recently through hard work most of my life have suffered a back injury. I was forced into early retirement 2 years ago. I now take tons of pills for pain that really cant be good for the body. I am now leaning towards a substitute in the form of cannabis. I tried to grow some this past summer but made every mistake imaginable. Even though we now have youtube. The few plants I was able to grow were eaten by the deer population where I live. So that really sucks for me anyway. I have combed the web trying to find a seed company that I can trust. I am amazed at the prices of those things now. Back in the day you got seeds with the weed. Of course the weed was mediocre, but we got buzzed. The thing I disliked about weed back in the day is you never knew exactly what you were getting. I found out through education that I loathe indica. It is not for me. However the best weed I ever smoked was Jamaican sativa. It had all the characterisics that I thought weed should have. So I purchased some Bob Marley seeds and relied on Youtube to be my edu. Well hind sight is 20 20. I found out after the fact that I bought he seeds from an unreliable sourse, and Jamaican weed takes a long time to mature. Also Jamaicans now grow every strain imaginable, and there is no telling what you are getting from there. So I am still having a Jamaican Dream. If any one out there is going to Jamaica any time soon, I would appreciate some help locating some Jamaican sativa seeds. I hope to go there myself when my ship rolls in. Peace:peace:

Welcome to the 420 Mag family... it's great to have you w/us. :welcome:
We pride ourselves on being a mature marijuana forum dedicated to the spreading awareness of the benefits of MMJ and Hemp. :thumb:
The Mission of 420 Magazine is to repeal Cannabis prohibition by promoting international Cannabis awareness to the masses
You will find that our members are both knowledgable and the most helpful on the scene.
If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines... they will assist you in navigating the forum.
Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting

Here are some other links that may be helpful:
Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
Take your coat off and get to know some the locals, the staff here are great and our members are top shelf... :Namaste:

Thanks for the welcome Captain. Which forum is about seed banks? Looking for a good trustwothy company. I have tried AMS and I am not real happy with them.:peace:

Thanks for your help. I have checked them out and there are some interesting things there. I have also be looking at Highgrade Seeds online which offer some landrace strains. (Malawi Gold) Payment method to them is a little unorthdox. I may try one order and see what happens. 50 USD is not too bad for 15 seeds. (If they get here):thanks:

Back
Top Bottom