new green guy in NYC

akiraarnold

Hi there

My name is Arnold and I am new to town (New York ) I was wondering if there is anybody here from new york I'd love to talk or meet up with the local people who have the same interest. I've been smoking for 8 years very easy going, laid back guy actually married have a very cool russian wife (who is also fond of nature). But anyone is absolutely welcome to drop a line about anything I am good listener.

Take care, have a good week, good weed, and peace

Arnold

feelintherasta said:
ok, officer.

i never could understand how people get so paranoid on this forum... police officers have better things to do than bust potheads on an internet forum. they (undercovers, if anybody) are busy looking for the guys growing and supplying our herbage. that's what undercovers do. and the only special operations your average street-level officer does is the occasional random street drug deal busts.

now, if someone posted a thread asking who here grows or carries several pounds on them at one time and live in his area... THEN you could call BS.... but i really think akiraarnold here is a chill guy who just wants to find a kewl friend too smoke with

and a friend with weed's a friend indeed

welcome to the forum Arnold...

thanks

Alex420 said:
i never could understand how people get so paranoid on this forum... police officers have better things to do than bust potheads on an internet forum. they (undercovers, if anybody) are busy looking for the guys growing and supplying our herbage. that's what undercovers do. and the only special operations your average street-level officer does is the occasional random street drug deal busts.

now, if someone posted a thread asking who here grows or carries several pounds on them at one time and live in his area... THEN you could call BS.... but i really think akiraarnold here is a chill guy who just wants to find a kewl friend too smoke with

and a friend with weed's a friend indeed

Thanks for the support Alex420 yes you're right some people see officers even in his mother. Why everyone is soooo paranoid??? i did not ask addresses or phone numbers this is the internet and excuse me amerika place of the freedom or at least this is what people think about it oversees. Anyway good to know there are still some positive dudes here.

Take care
arnold

hes prolly a spy trying to find our weed stashes! j/k welcome!!!

Back
Top Bottom