hello from a new guy here

flightseven

hi everyone, guys n gals. they made me do this, just kidds. I'm new here..
wow is there ever a huge amount info an really great info. I do appreciate the folks who take the time to continually keep helping new guyz n galz.
anyway here i am at last.. I'm quite paranoid so not ready to say too much yet. c y latr. :Rasta:

Ahhhhhahahah big welcome. possible u thinkin of starting the gro maybe?

Flight, welcome to :420:...You're right this place is full of wonderful accurate top rate information. And the people here such as myself, just loves being here helping out our fellow growers. I understand your being paranoid, I was like that at first. Depending on where you are, you have to be so there is no harm in being careful. Maybe when you feel more comfortable, you will start a journal. But in the meantime in between time, just check us out. I don't think you will be disappointed. While you're at it make sure you check out the contests we have here....

Hey flightseven, :welcome: to 420 Magazine!
I think you'll find this is the best mmj community out there... Dedicated to spreading awareness of the benefits of Cannabis. :thumb:
Our members are some of the most knowledgable and the most helpful anywhere!

I'm quite paranoid so not ready to say too much yet. c y latr. :Rasta:

I understand your feelings completely... May I suggest you read this first? Questions & Answers - The Safety/Legality of 420 Magazine

If you haven't already, please take a moment to check out the guidelines: Forum Guidelines - Please Read Before Posting, they will assist you in navigating the forum.

Here are some other links that you should check out:

Our mission statement: Mission Statement
Questions: Frequently Asked Questions - 420 Magazine
Uploading photos: Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos
Grow support: How to Ask for Grow Support
How to grow: How to Grow Marijuana - 420 Magazine
MMJ lounge: Medical Marijuana Lounge - 420 Magazine
News: International Cannabis News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana News - 420 Magazine
Hemp News - 420 Magazine
Medical Marijuana Scientific Data - 420 Magazine
Help support the cause: Please Help Support 420 Magazine
One of my favorite places to hang out: Grow Journals - 420 Magazine

Also, please check out the monthly contests linked below in my signature, and feel free to participate by voting and/or entering!

:Namaste:

Hey every one thanks so much for the welcome, it's amazing that people take the time to say hello back, and then i have to write back.. anyway glad I found you folks and I'll be ghosting around for a while. Actually I think the pot plant is a very beautiful plant even though it's a weed by genus and I may think about growing a plant or two outside in deep south like florida keys or somewhere that does not look like weed and is a sative. any suggestions

I make it a point of welcoming people. I know how it made me feel when I first came here so I try to share the love. Don't do too much ghosting, say "Boo" once in awhile...lol..There are a lot of outdoor growers here, I am the indoor type of girl but if I had the space and privacy, I would probably grow outdoors too.

No problem flight.Its what I do..LOL.. I am just friendly like that. You'll see once you read some of my posts around here. Have fun and enjoy!

Sent from my LG-P505 using Forum Runner

Back
Top Bottom