Hello, New Grower Here

Luvnlivegreen

First off I am very new to the growing process... I love growing all sorts of veggies n various things so I thought why not try this. I know nothing about all the terms n acronyms I see on here and haven't done too much research beyond the basics. I have 2 plants going both in veg state one about 18in high n the other about 12in they both have grown nicely but I'm not so sure I'm doing all this right... They look very healthy n green n smell great but all the pics I see on here of plants they're all so nice n bushy... Mine are just tall but not real full but I see new growth on it all the time. Is it normal for it to be not so busy n be that tall?

Re: ?

Luv, I am also a newbie grower. I have been doing lots lots of reading on here. The people on here are very nice and very informative. What I have learned is and I might be wrong but it depends on your lighting, strain type, nutes and veg vs flowering stagees. Could you post pix? That would really be helpful.

Re: ?

Hi Luvnlivegreen.

Welcome to 420 Magazine. :welcome:

I think photo's would help so here is a link on how to do so. Photo Gallery Guide: How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

While there are several factors that could cause the type of growth you describe, certain strains of cannabis will grow taller (read less bushy) than others. I believe most all strains will do so if not receiving enough light. What type and how much light are you giving your plants. Any additional information you can provide on type of soil you are using and what if any nutrients would help as well.

Please also know that many of the photos your seeing are most likely from members that use a variety of methods to promote a shorter bushier plant. Cannabis naturally grows in a Christmas tree type shape

Back
Top Bottom