New and happy to be here

Drgreenthumbudz

420 Member
New to the whole led, tent thing, i have a acmpr and am going to be showing my knoledge n mainky my passion fot thr cannabis plant. The beauty behind this flower is beyond our knowledge n so much can be done. Endless experiments etc. Hope every one enjoys the journey as we will be doing many different strains and techniques. Now to figure out how 5o post pics lol.

What are you doing over here? You've got a sponsored grow to concentrate on! Get back to your thread and get some work done .
I don't know.
Slacker!
:rofl:
You're right @Squiggle.

I'll go back to sitting here twiddling my thumbs, trying to decide when to drop my seeds. That's a much more productive use of my time! :laughtwo:

New to the whole led, tent thing, i have a acmpr and am going to be showing my knoledge n mainky my passion fot thr cannabis plant. The beauty behind this flower is beyond our knowledge n so much can be done. Endless experiments etc. Hope every one enjoys the journey as we will be doing many different strains and techniques. Now to figure out how 5o post pics lol.
Welcome aboard friend. Don't forget to check our sponsors for all your needs. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom