water on leaves bad?

paul1791

Hi folks
I've haven't read anywhere about this. I have seedlings a couple of weeks old under 400 mh. I have the bulb roughly 1 ft. away and i think my plants can handle this but when i water (spray ) my plants i get the foilage wet and now my plants look real dull and not all that green and healthy. Should i keep my plants completely dry? paul1791

Ventilation is not a problem..I've got a in-line 8"exhaust fan (reduced to 6"line) on steady, in only a 15 sq ft grow space. That works great. I have my plants on 24/7. Thanks tho...I am going to make a point of not wetting the leaves . I just think the heat of the 400 hid drying the water right on the leaves is not wise..just logically thinking. I've grown before over the years but never really did it with any smarts if you know what i mean.
I've been really scrambled these days ha...i need the advice of the experienced so thanks who all answer my questions paul1791

Oh just to add, I have followed these pages for months soaking up as much information as my stoned-ass mind can take in. I think i have followed all the correct procedures...actually i take that back i kinda screwed up on the germination process..I have managed to successfully keep 17 alive for a couple of weeks. I am at a dilema as whether to put all in to flower, discard the males and then regenerate a mother of all my 3 different strains or take a clone of each plant to decifer the sex. Sorry if thats not clear ..i'll ask in another thread perhaps paul1791

thanks for the replys, making every mistake in book as i have posted today about my very sick plants i think my nutes were never high enough in nitrogen...next time better be sure of nutritions thanks

Back
Top Bottom