WeedFarminInTheLandOfSmiles

ThaiSativa

:roorrip::peace::peacetwo::allgood::bigtoke::theband:
R there any farmers here?Yes,I think But Wr R all so Low Keyed 4Areason.1 its cheaper to score 2 the Laws R harsh 3 Like everywhere else U cant trust any1

Very interesting, I've never heard of anyone growing in Thailand, except for the Thai's of course.
I've been there between 40 and 50 times since 1985 on business, usually turns out to be monkey business. Haven't been there since 05 but I'll be going in May to take care of some family business in Pattaya.
This is also my first post on 420, I've been on another forum for a couple of years.
Hope to hear from you again.
yin dee tee dai rheu jak Khun ThaiSativa

herbose

:bigtoke: Wad'D Kun herbose., :thumb: Like I said, :smokin: its easier 4 us tokers :grinjoint: to score than to grow is Y. :roorrip: Yak Kui Leang Nea Dui so let me know. :thanks: Oh & Korb Kun Tee Hai Kum Torp. :thanks: ThaiSativa :cough: :peacetwo:

Sawatdee Kha Khun ThaiSativa, Benz here.

Wanted to send you a pm but need 25 posts.

Chan Ajarn in Bangkok. Been here si-sip duan, and have yet to find anyone, nor am I comfortable going searching on my own who enjoys a natural cigarette.

Am off for 10 days 4 Songkran and was thinking of hitting cambodia just to be free to enjoy what I miss so much.

:nicethread:Good to hear from you again TS, I hear it's HOT out your way. Where are you in Thailand? Where are you from originally?
Not only is it easy to score there, the penalties for growing and distribution are severe, up to death I understand. That's a little bit more than I would want to deal with. It's a lot safer here in NorCal although we still have to worry about the feds.

Welcome Benz, other than teaching, what's a nice girl like you doing in Bangkok?:hmmmm:

Just living the good life! Enjoying the work, enjoying the time off, enjoying the traveling around Asia, just enjoying my time here.

Saw on the newz about the quake in Baja, I spent 2 weeks in Loreto and LOVED IT! How far North in Cali are you?

Unfortunately the Thai farmers generally don't apply any grow techniques at all.... They don;t even seperate the sexes and I'm pretty sure some of the distributors spray the stuff to make it heavier coz the smell and tatse are god awful sometimes....

A friend of mine took some seeds from a draw of thai grass he bought and grew the seeds properly - results were good.

Rarely get and thai bud here - only grass but the buzz can still be ok... only thing close to 'bud' i've seen here was in cambodia... real nice sativa with some trichs, 10 bucks for half a wizard :)

In the last few months I have had cheese, blue dream, pineapple express, great white, grandaddy purple and super silver haze here...

Only the cheese was grown here I believe....

and all that shit was EXPENSIVE lol.... Oh well... guess you can't put a price on happiness!!!

Very interesting, I've never heard of anyone growing in Thailand, except for the Thai's of course.
I've been there between 40 and 50 times since 1985 on business, usually turns out to be monkey business. Haven't been there since 05 but I'll be going in May to take care of some family business in Pattaya.
This is also my first post on 420, I've been on another forum for a couple of years.
Hope to hear from you again.
yin dee tee dai rheu jak Khun ThaiSativa

herbose

Yeah I am a thai who live and grow in here
Nice to know you interest in my country

Back
Top Bottom