well water vs brooke water

Hey there,I use well water.no city water,its treated.Dont use well water unless you know its good water,make sure you dont have 15 filters in your house to treat your water and a water softener.if you do your better off with the brooke water.

I think ill stick with the brooke water. I have lived in this house for 15 year's and befor that the plase used to be a barn so hard tellin what the water could be like.

My dad lives on the highest point in 3 counties, his well water is imaculate. He can stand in 4+ feet of the water and count the bubbles on the bottom of the pool. I think its because the aquafer follows the land conture but the sediment that travels with it is too heavy to make it all the way up there so he gets the clean water on top while the shit flows the way gravity pulls it. I haven't ever tested PH or anything but it is the cleanest crispest water around, no joke. P420 ordered water, I think it was just purified water cooler stuff and I think I'm going to do the same when I get moved in a month. I can't wait to get set up growing again. Also I know for people to drink flowing water is always good, but I think microbes and shit live in lakes that could be usefull for a plant, all the fish shit and decomposing stuff floating around in the water. I think thats why my moms vegetable garden always flourished with her living on the lake.

Because every single well in the country can be different, you can not be sure about anything until you have the water tested.

Because you are getting it from a natural source, there is a good chance that the water's chemstry can change slightly over the course of the year and depending on the season as well. So, you might just want to get a test in the middle of every season for a good honest feel of the chemistry and what you need to condition it (if anything). A good place to get your water tested is a pool & spa store. Sometimes they have very decent electronic testing systems that are either free or very inexpensive to get a sufficient analysis.

Until then, someone's crik water in arkansas could be fab while someone's creek water in Washington state sucks ass... You don't know until you test it.

Back
Top Bottom