West Nile Virus

rainidae11

420 Member
I am desperately looking for direction... please.
My 69 year old dad was diagnosed with West Nile Meningitis on 9/24/2018 and has continued to decline. He weighed 174 going into the hospital and now weighs a whopping 123. He can move his feet around, but has no use of his legs at all and has been hallucinating for a little over a month now. He is in a nursing facility now because Medicare would only cover 30 days in a Rehabilitation facility, so the rehab that he is getting is minimal.
Please, if anyone on here knows of ANY medical cannabis that has successfully been used in the treatment of West Nile Meningitis or West Nile Encephalitis... PLEASE let me know! I am desperate!!!

Thank you everyone!

Attachments

• dad.jpg
    dad.jpg
    415.2 KB · Views: 185
I am desperately looking for direction... please.
My 69 year old dad was diagnosed with West Nile Meningitis on 9/24/2018 and has continued to decline. He weighed 174 going into the hospital and now weighs a whopping 123. He can move his feet around, but has no use of his legs at all and has been hallucinating for a little over a month now. He is in a nursing facility now because Medicare would only cover 30 days in a Rehabilitation facility, so the rehab that he is getting is minimal.
Please, if anyone on here knows of ANY medical cannabis that has successfully been used in the treatment of West Nile Meningitis or West Nile Encephalitis... PLEASE let me know! I am desperate!!!

Thank you everyone!
We all know how difficult it is to see a loved one suffer, but you need to remember that Medical Cannabis is not a magic wand. :hug: I do say that with all the love I have in me.
Here at 420 Magazine, we research and test and report.
It helps in many ways, when taken at early stages and correct dosage.

Are you in a country where you can find either buds or correct oils?

I found this online.
What Side Effects/Symptoms of Encephalitis Can Medical Marijuana Treat?
Medical marijuana for encephalitis works to treat certain symptoms, like:

• Pain
  • Inflammation
  • Nausea
  • Loss of appetite
  • Sleepiness
  • Irritability
  • Headaches
  • Seizures
  • Loss of energy
  • Depression

Best Strains of Marijuana to Use for Encephalitis Symptoms and Treatment Side Effects
To find effective relief, try cannabis and encephalitis strains to target your specific symptoms. Some effective strains include:

• Sweet Diesel (sativa): Helps with pain, headaches and stress
  • White Lavender (hybrid): Helps with fatigue, headaches, inflammation, pain and stress
  • Kryptonite (indica): Helps with inflammation, pain, insomnia, headaches and stress
  • Pink Lemonade (hybrid): Helps with pain, anxiety and depression
  • Remedy (indica): Helps with pain, anxiety, depression, stress and seizures
  • Redwood Kush (sativa): Helps with depression, anxiety, stress, insomnia and pain
  • Tiger’s Milk (hybrid): Helps with inflammation, anxiety, depression, stress, pain and insomnia
  • Chocolate Kush (indica): Helps with anxiety, lack of appetite, pain, stress and nausea
Work with an experienced budtender and your physician to find the best cannabis strain for you
Link to article is here:Medical Marijuana for Encephalitis - Marijuana Doctors

Back
Top Bottom