What are you thankful for?

DaHui

Word up to the Americans. You got the day off and will be eating turkey and all that greasy food. Oh well. Happy Thanksgiving. (We Canadians celebrated Thanksgiving last month..)

So what ya'll thankful for?

This is what I'm thankful for.

I'm thankful that weed is cheaper, more potent, and more widely available than ever. And yet, I can still make an enormous profit when I sell the stuff. Silly third graders think they're so smart.

I'm thankful that Bush declared our mission accomplished in Iraq, and that this silly war on terror is finally over.

I'm thankful for raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.

I'm thankful God has granted me the strength, and given me the wisdom, and the pliers, to pull off those whiskers.

I'm not thankful yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Democratic boytoy John Edward may soon be available.

I'm just thankful there's a new Bridget Jones movie. (Which by the way sucks - Bridget Jones and the movie) I mean, it's been almost a week since Hugh Grant has been in a romantic comedy.

I'm thankful I'm so high write now.

Well first off i'm thankful for the Canadians who supply our ever constant flow of dense ass dank nuggets!

I'm thankfull for 420times.com and mainly Rob and his crew, who maintain a great place to come and learn and chat with friends.

And i'm thankful to be alive Peace

Im thankful for my ability to make bongs and pipes. Hell if i could i'd be stuck with a one hit and a damn bowl

DaHui said:
I'm not thankful yet, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Democratic boytoy John Edward may soon be available.

I didn't know it at the time, but I was thankful that I hadn't read this yet...

i am thankful that most of my friends made it home safe for the holidays, even though i won't see them.

i am thankful all my family made it here (aunt and uncle from orlando, 1 from virginia, and 1 from san diego) made it here safe also.

i am thankful i have a loving family that accepts me and all my fuck ups, and still loves me as much as they did when i was young.

i am thankful for the sweet, sweet nugget i have stashed in my car (i was gonna save it for the ride back to school sat... buuuuuuttttt, i dont know, i think it might be smoking time :))

i am thankful i found this website, for a place for me to vent, rant, chat, meet people, and share the same happiness.

i am thankful to be here today.

I'm thankful for... Ehh... I WISH hash was cheaper here (it's 15$ a gram), and that weed was easy to get hold of.

rasta.john said:
i am thankful for the sweet, sweet nugget i have stashed in my car (i was gonna save it for the ride back to school sat... buuuuuuttttt, i dont know, i think it might be smoking time :))

i am thankful i decided to smoke a little of that sweet, sweet nugget.....

DaHui said:
This is what I’m thankful for.

I’m thankful that weed is cheaper, more potent, and more widely available than ever. And yet, I can still make an enormous profit when I sell the stuff. Silly third graders think they’re so smart.

I’m thankful that Bush declared our mission accomplished in Iraq, and that this silly war on terror is finally over.

I’m thankful for raindrops on roses, and whiskers on kittens.

I’m thankful God has granted me the strength, and given me the wisdom, and the pliers, to pull off those whiskers.

I’m not thankful yet, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Democratic boytoy John Edward may soon be available.

I’m just thankful there’s a new Bridget Jones movie. (Which by the way sucks - Bridget Jones and the movie) I mean, it’s been almost a week since Hugh Grant has been in a romantic comedy.

I'm thankful I'm so high write now.

you know how much that made me laugh?
crazy dude. JUST crazy.

I'm thankful that there is going to be a Seinfeld reunion on NBC tonight, and I'm thankful that I have a shitload of weed already broken up, just for it.

Back
Top Bottom