What do you guys think?

420inOregon

This is my first grow. I love the fact that I can grow my own meds. I got disabled 1 1/2 yrs Vasculitice Disease it attacked my ankles one morning. Ate holes in the outside of my ankles.I've had open wounds for a 1 1/2, Yeah it sucks but I get to spend alot of time with my son which I love. He's 3 yrs old my one and only. I was a late bloomer when it came to having kids. I'm 41 now. I'm glad I was older when I had him. I could go on and on.
Anyways I love the fact that I can grow my meds. I wanted some opinions what do you guys think. Sensi Star and I think OG Kush (MYSTERY). Heres some pics
The_Hicks_Family_716.JPG
My_Garden_0031.JPG
0113961.JPG
My_Babies_009.JPG
My_Babies_010.JPG
My_Garden_0041.JPG
My_Babies_003.JPG
My_Babies_006.JPG
My_Babies_004.JPG

topped them at 4 to 5 nodes. The sensi Star I topped later. I did a little super cropping.
I'm usins Fox Farm Nutes. And a whole lot of love. You love them and they will love you back 10 times over.Oh and every thing I wanted to know is right here in all the threads.
What I do is every time I'm going to do something I go look it up here. Kyle Kusman twisting tech. lolli poppin. super cropping, topping, pruning, and ect ect....... What ever you want to do is here at 420.
Anyways it's great here the people are great. I Thank You 420 and I love to have everyones opinion good or bad.

Back
Top Bottom