What do you think?

dirktheman

Is it likely that after 2.5 weeks of abstaining from the typical bowl or two of schwag i usually partake in per day, I can pass a urine test? Im 5-6, 175, lost about 20 lbs last 2 months, and have been exercising like a madman, drinking only water and taking multivitamins, milk thistle, and niacin....should i buy ready clean to be safe? Does that definitely work?

I hear water, vitamins, and creatine supplements is the way to go. In the educated opinion of those who have experienced pre-employment drug tests (my first; big job that I MUST get...), what are your thoughts? And when should i stop exercising? I've heard differing opinions on whether or not to eat fatty foods the 2 days beforehand, also.

Should I try to push it back to next week? Or is it shady to say I need to leave the state for a family funeral for 2 days (and maybe catch a break with the weekend too)? There was no mention of a test during the verbal offer over phone, but assuming when I sign paperwork, it will come up as conditional on passing, as it is with a big insurance company. Interview to job offer happened very, very fast, so I stopped smoking when I got a phone call to potentially set up the interview.

Thanks in advance for any advice; I am stressing the fuck out as you can see.

Being a heavy user it will probably take longer to get clean. But you can try buying a couple of cheap test strips and check yourself at home after trying dilution in the morning.
You're probably a better candidate for subbing with synthetic urine.

Being a heavy user it will probably take longer to get clean. But you can try buying a couple of cheap test strips and check yourself at home after trying dilution in the morning.
You're probably a better candidate for subbing with synthetic urine.

Even if it was total dirt weed? its been about 2.5 wks so far, and turns out I have another one week. Would you still recommend that? Hard to get an accurate reading on at home tests when I work out everyday for at minimum an hour....definitely pushing toxins into my urine, I would imagine?

*edited to add week after the word one.*

Even if it was total dirt weed? its been about 2.5 wks so far, and turns out I have another one week. Would you still recommend that? Hard to get an accurate reading on at home tests when I work out everyday for at minimum an hour....definitely pushing toxins into my urine, I would imagine?

*edited to add week after the word one.*
Cannabis is the worst drug to be using to try and pass a drug test. All the others are very easy to pee clean. Cannabis is tough because its the only drug that is oil based which means its not water soluble which means it heads directly for your fat cells and stay there until the fat cell dies which is then what is released into the urine and makes you pop positive. All detox kits work in the same fashion in that all they do is use B12 to color your urine a little, maintain proper ph levels and then its just about diluting your urine so that the levels of THC metabolites are below the cutoff level.
You might be able to pass using dilution but I'm doubtful. You can dry drinking 36 ounces of fluid in the morning and then test yourself with a cheap test strip. If you do try ti pass this way be sure to stop exercising 3 days before your test and eat lots of fatty foods. That will tell your body to quit burning fat cells which will lower the level of THC metabolites in your urine.

Was wondering if anybody could help me. I'm a 29 year old female very thin 5'6" and 104lbs. (Mostly my boobs) I have been a daily smoker since pretty much high school. (Over 10 years) About 2-3 blunts a day. i have a pre employment physical at a hospital in 2 days and I haven't smoked in 4 days. (Will be 6 days clean by the time i take test) I took a marijuana test from dollar tree 2 days ago and I failed which I of course knew I would being that it was only 2 days n I'm a heavy smoker. I also wasnt drinking water. Last night I went to a friends party and had a glass of wine and 2 cups of sangria. When I got home i took the test and passed! My pee wasnt even clear but that could be because I take a multi vitamin. I am going to get more of the tests and see what the results are but any suggestions on how this could be? Was it the alcohol? Was it just the drinking fluids in general? I really didnt drink that much..Do you think I'm safe to take test in 2 days? Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom