What is this brown spot? (USB Microscope pics included)

Batcave

Medium: FFOF/LW/HF/Perlite
Light: 300w LED
Strain: Rocklock
Rain water PH: 6.5
Temp: Lights on 79 to 82
Light nutes at 500ppm: 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1 tsp Big Bloom, 2ml Cal-Mag+, 1 tsp molasses per gallon.
Day 32 of 12/12
No Pests or bugs present

Shortly ago I went into the tent and did my daily "look see" for any problems that have shown up and finally found one. Two tiny spots on the very bottom fan leaf of my rocklock. Anyone know what this might be? The rest of the plant is perfect with no burns and no deficiencies that I can see of find.

Thanks in advance guys,
BC

2780.jpg

11072.jpg

Took her outside for a few extra photos, first time she has ever seen real daylight
IMGP1039.JPG

IMGP1034.JPG

IMGP10352.JPG

IMGP1044.JPG

IMGP1045.JPG

IMGP1040.JPG

Medium: FFOF/LW/HF/Perlite
Light: 300w LED
Strain: Rocklock
Rain water PH: 6.5
Temp: Lights on 79 to 82
Light nutes at 500ppm: 3/4 tsp Tiger Bloom, 1 tsp Big Bloom, 2ml Cal-Mag+, 1 tsp molasses per gallon.
Day 32 of 12/12
No Pests or bugs present

Shortly ago I went into the tent and did my daily "look see" for any problems that have shown up and finally found one. Two tiny spots on the very bottom fan leaf of my rocklock. Anyone know what this might be? The rest of the plant is perfect with no burns and no deficiencies that I can see of find.

Thanks in advance guys,
BC

2780.jpg

11072.jpg

Took her outside for a few extra photos, first time she has ever seen real daylight
IMGP1039.JPG

IMGP1034.JPG

IMGP10352.JPG

IMGP1044.JPG

IMGP1045.JPG

IMGP1040.JPG

Looks awesome, give her 1 flush in case of salt buildup or something if you desire, do what your doing don't get to anal now good looking plant. :grinjoint: Maybe I'm not getting the whole effect show me leaf shots of the one closuped i don't notice it really in the other pics...

zhummingsig.jpg

Thanks Kronnoisseur, took the leaf off awhile ago and all is well. Never found what caused the spot but it was the only one. She has a couple of weeks or so left now.
IMGP1124.JPG

Thanks Kronnoisseur, took the leaf off awhile ago and all is well. Never found what caused the spot but it was the only one. She has a couple of weeks or so left now.
IMGP1124.JPG

NP cool beans bro, yeah it didn't seem like a big deal. At least 3-4 weeks man from me looking at it or your missing out on good growth spurts. Is that discoloration I see or just the light?

zhummingsig.jpg

Leaves are starting to get gold and purple streaks. That picture is from day 49, planning on letting her go to day 70 which will be November 1st.

Back
Top Bottom