What is your easiest outdoor grow strain?

Gee

I have tried many strains. Some sensitive to too much sunlight, and to heat, some more sensitive that others to the same nutes. I have found my easiest strain to grow, and yielded the most so far was Blue Dream. I am an outdoor grower and would like to try some other strains. i have grown many, with BD and Black Jack also growing well outdoor.

Any recommendations on strains, i prefer faster growing, outdoors, and solid yields. I prefer Sativa that are heat tolerant.. One thing i have learned, keep the roots cool or the plant can be toast. I am planting in the ground next year...

Also, I am a fan of strong terpenes/odiferous buds. Anything that are low in terpenes and has a green smell after curing winds up in my edibles quick-fast. That happened last year w a strain called forbidden fruit. Solid popcorn buds that yielded so well because they were like marbles (dense) but no real, in-your-face, odor.

One last thing, I am in California and it can get hot and dry during summer months, and can also go down to the mid 50’s at night and up to 90 the following day. OG Kush gave me the big middle finger after that swing in temps

Anyone try Green Crack outdoors?????

Back
Top Bottom