Auto-Flowering Strains Outdoors

kiwihigh

Hi Everyone, does any one have any experience in growing outdoors with auto-flowering plants,
I'm re-locating to a tropical part of Australia and wanted some info, i notice some strains on my local online seed shop have reduced yields outdoors compared to indoors?

i wanted to grow some autos outside to try beat the wet season

any info will be helpful, on size, grow times, yeild etc would be helpful

:Namaste:

5 of my auto blueberries would probably yield 2 oz over all. My Auto Northern lights probably closer to 4. But I feel like that is about the right range for autos. Ourdoors you may get better results. Make sure you plant the seeds right into the bucket. They don't like transplants.

Dont forget to get a grow log going when you are ready to plant!

If you want min a couple oz a plant, might as well just grow photo(reg) cannabis. Only grow 4-5 instead, cut the males and you will get much better results. Depending what you mean by "wet season" you may just want to wait.

I there
I recently germinated a couple Auto Fem White Widows and three CBD Auto Cheese
This is my first time and I also have many questions
One of the Cheese plants has already started producing flowers at week three and not even 10 cm high?
Am I to expect "dwarf" plants?

I there
I recently germinated a couple Auto Fem White Widows and three CBD Auto Cheese
This is my first time and I also have many questions
One of the Cheese plants has already started producing flowers at week three and not even 10 cm high?
Am I to expect "dwarf" plants?

I'm also growing a CBD Auto Cheese from CKS. Indoors though (tent). I don't have experience growing this strain, but it's different from what I can see visually. Mine isn't that big at all and I'm not expecting much from her.

Would love to see pictures!
I'm also growing a CBD Auto Cheese from CKS. Indoors though (tent). I don't have experience growing this strain, but it's different from what I can see visually. Mine isn't that big at all and I'm not expecting much from her.

Back
Top Bottom