What pro-boarders smoke pot? (Skate, surf, snow, wake, bmx, aggressive inline, etc.)

I

Indica420Girl

What pro-boarders smoke pot? (Skate, surf, snow, wake, bmx, aggressive inline, skim, mountain, grass, street, or any other extreme board sports or inline).

Like, does anyone know for sure? Can anyone find a pro-skater admitting to smoking weed in an interview somewhere or anything? I'm lookin' around... We all know most of them are potheads... But where can I find some evidence?
(Need this info for something by the way...Not just random a fluff question...)

???
I'd pay to see Bam Margera hitting a bong... HOT stuff!
:bongrip:

Here's some evidence for ya...It's something I found when I googled 'Tom Penny + Marijuana'..It's an interview between him and this website, i believe.

If you had two months to do anything you want, with money not stopping you, what would you do?

Fund a commercial to counter all those truth.com or abovetheinfluence ones and show the truth about marijuana. Im so tired of seeing those commercials and wish i could just make one about the REAL truth. OH yeah i would also move to Amsterdam open up a huge CAnnabis CAfe with a giant SKAteshop built in......

Here's the URL
Skaterscafe.com
It's about mid-page.

Damn thats cool I always new Penny smoked but never saw it in writing. I used to be extremely into the action sports thing but I just drifted away though..I still love to skate though even though I'm not that good anymore.

I used to skate all the time, non-stop.. then I got a car :cheesygrinsmiley: I still skated a little bit. I would today but I don't even have a board, I believe I sold it or gave it to some kid for some bud. ah, good times!

Back
Top Bottom