What temp do you set Vap to

DJCOOLJ

Im Stocked :ganjamon: I just got a new Vap 1 for B-Day :cool:was wondering what temp is best for buds that are White Widow high THC I don''t want to burn but want the total effect please comment. Thanks:thanks:

you will need to dial in ur temp, it will be in between 350-375 ... try 362 then take it up or down, if ur gettin smoke turn it down some, if ur gettin a clear bag turn it up a bit, when u get a light foggy bag youve nailed it ... :peace:

you will need to dial in ur temp, it will be in between 350-375 ... try 362 then take it up or down, if ur gettin smoke turn it down some, if ur gettin a clear bag turn it up a bit, when u get a light foggy bag youve nailed it ... :peace:

Thanks for the heads up one more question how long before the vap comes out.

once ur unit is up to temp and holding somewhat steady, u should see vapor in just a few seconds, depending on how dry it is. make sure u get all ur vape from ur buds, it will taste like popcorn when its done ... :peace:

1 bag-o-vape @ 361*

42033.jpg

:peace:

lol my girl says it tastes like peanut butter when its done

Thank you

I'm so new to the vap thing feel like im using to much bud but I did get a very good effect for a long time no more running out side every 30 to 40 min. any more info that might help Thanks :thanks:

make sure ur bud is ground up real good, dont pack it in, put it in loosely, and dont fill ur cap or reservoir up all the way, 3/4 full is full. i think i vaped up for about a 3 or 4 days before i felt like i had it down.

oh yea, IMPORTANT: always everytime dont forget. make sure you always cool ur unit all the way down before you turn it off, i read posts on here about peoples vapes takin a shit on em, and i bet atleast a few of those is because they got lazy and didnt let their vapes cool off enough and the electronics got too hot ... u take care of ur vape and it will take care of u ... :peace:

make sure ur bud is ground up real good, dont pack it in, put it in loosely, and dont fill ur cap or reservoir up all the way, 3/4 full is full. i think i vaped up for about a 3 or 4 days before i felt like i had it down.

oh yea, IMPORTANT: always everytime dont forget. make sure you always cool ur unit all the way down before you turn it off, i read posts on here about peoples vapes takin a shit on em, and i bet atleast a few of those is because they got lazy and didnt let their vapes cool off enough and the electronics got too hot ... u take care of ur vape and it will take care of u ... :peace:
do you mean like turn the temp down super low until its cool? When I'm done I usually just turn off the unit and leave the whip on the element until its cool, then i clean it.

mine didn't come with any instructions at all. When you say motor, are you referring to the temp knob? My vape has a switch to turn on the heating element and a knob to adjust the temperature. Would this mean i should turn off the switch to the element, and leave the temp where its at for a couple of minutes before turning that off?

Back
Top Bottom