What's up?!

John Galt

Hi all, I recently relocated to Colorado to grow legally, and to be a consultant for growers wishing to achieve optimal yields. I have been an underground grower for a few years, and am totally psyched that I can now grow my own plants, and offer my expertise openly to people in need.

I will be posting my next grow here on the site, but unfortunately it seems that my beans are going everywhere other than to me. It's funny that over 10 days have passed and no status change has occurred since I was notified that the package was being sent to France.

My first batch of seeds will include: Arjan's Haze #3, and Great White Shark by Greenhouse Seed Company.

I hope all is well within this community, and I hope to learn as well as assist others new to growing.

Hi John Galt, :welcome: to the 420Magazine forrums.
You'll be a great addition to the forum.
Sharing knowledge is what 420Mag is all about.
I'll be watching for your grow journal.
See you cruisin around the forums.
:peace:

Welcome to 420, :welcome:such a peaceful and informative site. I wish I was in Colorado.

You've found a very helpful site, well versed in knowledge about growing, legalization, medical uses, and even info on cooking with herb! Indoor, Outdoor, Soil, or Hydro (I'm a bubbles grower) CFLs, or HID lights, it is ALL here!

And the most helpful MODs you've ever met! Just ask one or any member here for guidance! Look for The Butcher, Green007, or Mostly Crazy, they are very knowledgable. OldMedicineMan has a great thread of information too! :thumb:

The home Page is divided into Forums with Topic Titles. Those Forums are divided into THREADS, and those THREADS are divided into POSTS. You started a THREAD in the Forum INTRODUCE YOURSELF and the replies are additonal POSTS in your THREAD.
I wish someone had explained that to me my first day.

Peace I hope to see you around the forums. :peacetwo:

Thanks all for the welcome. I am already liking the energy here, and hope that I can contribute as well as learn.

BTW, have any of you used rockwool granulate as a medium?

Right now I am using rockwool 2X2 but not granulate sorry. Let me know how the greenhouse seeds work out i was thinking about getting some fem seeds from them. My last batch came from seedsman seeds and they were bad genetics. I will do a journal of my current grow later.

Well, I have grown seeds from greenhouse before, but only their more indica varieties. For example, I have grown their White Widow (the original), Great White Shark, and Big Bang. Of course, there will be "duds" in terms of how well the plants that sprout develop, but the percentage is very, VERY low.

Overall, the speed at which the plants veg to the point where their structure is capable of supporting heavy colas, their stem girth, and metabolism were superior to anything I grew before or since--that's why now that I am growing again, I went straight to them!

I have never heard of seedsman, so I can't speak on them from experience, however, I can say this: It makes sense when buying seeds, to focus on the seed banks that have WON cannabis cups, and other noteworthy "reefer society" awards. IMHO, buying from "Snuffy's Barn" can be a bit risky, if your goal is to grow "gangsta shit," where the genetic potential structurally is equal to the effect. But that's just me. I never have grown massive numbers of plants. I am a more focused grower. Where one person grows 20 plants to achieve a pound of buds, I grow one.

Hey Noble:

I just checked out the thread of your first grow, and wanted to tell you: Good job!

I wish that I had more pics of my first grow, but back then digital cameras cost $500 for the sorry ones. I do have some pics of my current grow, but since they are from clones bought at a questionable dispensary in _______________, I had thought to keep the images for my own personal records.

I guess that I can share their progress as they grow.

Peace, and what are you growing now?

The only reason i went with seedsman was the fact that they were the only ones that had afghan #1.

Isn't Afghan an Indica variety? I have never tried it, but have found at least one pure Indica that I like: Himalaya Gold. What is the effect of Afghan?

Back
Top Bottom