whats wrong with muh plant!

owlephant

i think its overwatered D: this is my first plant btw so im a newb =P
what do i do the ends of the leaves seem wilted?
IMG_3193.png

looks fine to me.

Congrats on the new grow!
The tips has a slight discoloration, could be the soil you're using. What soil are you using?
miracle grow haha, i just picked some up at home depot because it was convenient but ive been reading around and i plan on getting fox farm soil or something more organic based so that i can monitor the nutes more accurately, at least when i get nutes that is

Yeah man, I started off with Miracle Grow too (got it at Walmart), the discovered that Fox Farm was superior. I guess not everything advertise is the best, even if they say it is, gotta do our research. There are many great soils out there I'm sure, however, I've been using Fox Farm and my plants took off like a rocket.

You should be ok with no nutes for 3-4 weeks. After that you can get Fox Farm nutes or other major brands.

No nutes for a few set of leaves.. flush the miracle grow out of it, or sterilize some outdoor soil. I usually just get the soilless seedling mix from Jiffy from walmart or somewhere.

just give it spring water and folair w/ kelp additive.
i wouldnt do lst just yet. id wait for at least 4 nodes.
dont water it if its already soaked. itll die. wait for the soil to dry first.
double the light output. keep it warm 74 -82. and like scifi said move it to a soiless mix.
dont use MG. thats good for flower beds and to mix w/ areated soil outside. and basically overpriced crap. manure is better.
:)

It looks good. Mayby the tips got a little water on them. I go easy on nutes first couple weeks. You are doing right by coming to 420. Everyone here is great.

Before you buy nutes check out DocBods journal. Simply amazing results with CHEAP time release ferts.

Un-Lucky Queen 12/12 Hempy

Back
Top Bottom