Whats Your Fav Thing To Use To Smoke

stonedclown

what s ur fav thing to use to smoke with? i like blunt wraps myself:grinjoint:

in the words of jay BOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGG. Theres nothing better then a bong high, its lasts a long time and its friggen heavy

depends on situation, but im most def a glass man and my bubbler hits sweet!

Depends on the situation.... If I'm at a concert...gotta roll a nice jay or two as is less suspicious. But if I am at home....it's either Luna (glass spooner) or the vase that should be drilled hopefully soon....might name 'er Haze as she has a lot of purple in her. But I will post a pic and probably get y'alls input before I decide the final name.

Peace @(_)+

Shaggy

Joints, joints, and more joints.

I prefer to roll a whole bunch of smaller sized joints, and enjoy several throughout the day (by several I mean about a dozen, haha).

Of course, when I buy a new bowl then that's all I want to smoke out of until the novelty rubs off.

fat joint or bong

SeXy VeXy said:
Joints, joints, and more joints.

I prefer to roll a whole bunch of smaller sized joints, and enjoy several throughout the day (by several I mean about a dozen, haha).

Of course, when I buy a new bowl then that's all I want to smoke out of until the novelty rubs off.
So far with Harley Quinn the novelty hasn't even begun to wear off, ditto for little boy blue

I just meant the novelty of it being new.

The novelty of the utensil itself never goes away ;)

I'd say my glass bong that's about 14 inches tall. I call him Majesty. His hit's are what a king would hit.

:adore: I love just about everything....but my favorite is deffinately joints, and glass bowls, and bongs.....aaahhh hell I love 'em all!!!:adore:

if u guys have any pics of ur pices u should put one up

Cant go wrong with a hit from that. :cheesygrinsmiley:
MVC-017S.JPG

MVC-010F.JPG

ya i would like to take a rip off that

Back
Top Bottom