When to switch to flowering for quick yeild

UntamedFox

what happens if i only veg for about a month, then flower for two months, would I be able to harvest in that time? I don't really care about yeild all that much, the important thing is harvesting by May 1. My plants have 2-3 sets of five star leaves now, planning on switching to budding cycle (12/12) by the 27th of this month. Will I be able to harvest by May?:thanks:

It depends on the strain, most indoor strains would finish just fine. Going strait into 12/12 from seed works too so you could start it now.

If you are a new grower then you should allow more then 8 weeks for flowering, when anything goes wrong it mostly just delays them. You don't want to harvest just when they are getting going, that last couple of weeks the buds really put on weight. You might want to go ahead with 12/12 now.

something real popular around down here now is autoflowering...pretty much what sfhaze said...from seed to 12/12...works nice for sea of green, and if you grow a couple hundred at a time, the turnout is excellent. My n my boys do this for personal supply...good growin!

Back
Top Bottom