Where there is a village entirely dedicated to marijuana grow?

Stamsofer

I would like to go to live in a village with my sons, dedicated to the agricultural work and learning of growing marijuana.
Where there is a village entirely dedicated to marijuana grow?
Thank you

Hi Stamsofer.

Welcome to 420 Magazine! :420:

There such a place in Chefchaouen, Morocco. I'm sure there are others, but this is the first one I can reliably confirm. My daughter lives in Casablanca and she has told me more than a few stories of how the closer you get to the Rif Mountains, the more cannabis dominates the culture of the area.

Late last year the Moroccan parliament began reviewing legalization of cannabis (marijuana) as a legal crop grown for export. The UN estimates that currently, Morocco supplies approximately 42% of the worlds' Marijuana and approximately 1 millions Moroccans rely on Cannabis cultivation for the their livelihood.

If you know or can learn French or Arabic (the two official languages) then this might be worth considering. Spanish is also a very widely spoken and some English speakers are to be found, but neither is an "official" language. The cost of living is comparatively speaking, incredibly low!

Back
Top Bottom