Where to cut?

night_neo

I started 3 plants on 12/12 last week and I have a few questions. How long into the 12/12 stage do I wait until I can start cloning? I thought it was the 21st day but I'm not sure?

I have seen a few videos on what to do AFTER cutting the plant but I'm not 100% sure WHERE to make the cuts and how many clones can be made from one plant?

Can anyone show close up pics on where to make the cuts?

Yes you could do that or you could keep the plant in a veg state and take a clone and flower it after it has a root system this will tll you the sex of yuor plant, the mother, and will give you a clone.

To clone you want a nice branch with a set of leaves or two. Go down to the main stem from the leaves 2-3 branchs. Cut @ a 45 degree angle and quickly dip it in your cloning horemone. Make sure NO AIR IS ON THE CUT PORTION OF THE STEM.

Place the cutting in the medium you are using. Keep a tent or humidity cover over the clones untill they are nice and strong. Dont forget to spray with water after a while to keep moiste. They are living through their leaves not roots since they dont have any yet.
Keep them in the veg room very close to a light above the humidity dome to keep them warm but not hot.

This is a touch you have to aquire for growing. It will take practice so if you have a male/hermi that your going to kill. Clone him for practice and not waiste the plant.

Take multiple clones, not all may live. Better to be safe than sorry. The size of the plant will determine how many clones can be taken. If you TOP a plant use that as a clone, it never hurts to get pratice.

Keep us posted on what you are doing. There are many people on here waiting to help in any way they can. :smokin: :peace: :D

you can take a clone from a flowering plant if you want also. They say the best day to take them is around day 23.

Wow man , you hit it, those are my guide. thats what i was looking for man, thanks. This site sucks me in for hrs, and the whole time im learning good stuff for this grow im starting. getting the goods around now but it is a hydro 5 gal drip I am making, hopefully with the info in here, all will go good. Thanks man. :passitleft: :hippy:

Back
Top Bottom