Where to find Chem Dawg?

mrflamboynt

is greenhouse seeds the only place to get it? they spell it different.... was wondering if anyone knew where to currently find the "real" chem dawg, or the closest thing to it. if anyone can confirm the "chem dog" product from greehouse seeds is close to authentic then that will work too.... thanks

Hmm. I dont think Green House Seeds was the original Breeder. Chem Dawg or Chem Dog, I've seen it differently many places. Is generally the same genetics but sometimes a different Pheno (Sativa or Indica dominance) As Chem Dog was never actually stabilized.

This all comes from a guy I knew who only grew Chemdawg and I know he did order the Seeds from the internet.

the search for Chem Dawg continues......

i have only seen 1 or 2 crosses that may interest me....

ISP's - Chem D BX3, Agent D, A-Dawg looks kinda crazy. heard pretty good reviews about these.
Reservoir Seeds - i hear mixed reviews regarding breeder's integrity, but beans get ok reviews. one guy made a anti reservoir seeds (rezdog) website.
Cali Connection - OG and Chem lines

i dunno out of those 3, my gut says go with insane seed posse's Chem D BX3, or Agent-D. maybe both.... but.....

... the search for ChemDawg continues.....

Back
Top Bottom