HSO Chem Dawg Seed Run - Bloodguy

Bloodguy

Okay so here's the beginning of a new journey. I want to make some seeds. I got my hands on 3 chem dawg reg seeds by HSO, supposedly the 91 cut. Tiny little green seeds. I know this won't be a pheno hunt but it's my first seed run. I got all seeds to pop. Here they are
420-magazine-mobile1091732467.jpg
that one is labeled "b"
420-magazine-mobile690315428.jpg
this one is "A" and
420-magazine-mobile530731831.jpg
that's "c". Here's some vitals.

Soil - currently plain promix, will be transplanted to my homemade soil.

Container size - currently the bottoms from water bottles. I'll probably only do 1 gallon black plastic pots. We shall see.

Lights - currently "300w" led heavy on the blue. That will change as well. Lots of possibilities.

I have never grown for seed before so I'm excited. Comments and advice are always welcome! .

Well alright fellow herbal enthusiasts, welcome to the party! This morning I was able to remove the "seed skin" from the last plant. They all look healthy. I wish I had thought to take a pic of the seeds. They looked pretty sad. They were tiny, about half the size of an average seed. They were pale green to light green with no tan or brown at all. They looked fragile and weak. But they worked. Hopefully I get both genders. 3 females wouldn't make me seeds and 3 males would just make me mad.
420-magazine-mobile398958845.jpg
that's a on top, b is bottom left, c is bottom right. Hope everyone is staying medicated. I'm have the delicious candy aka cheese candy for breakfast. Best wishes .

Alright my friends. We have transplanted our babies to 1 gallon plastic pots full of my homemade soil. The pics are a little wonky but here goes
420-magazine-mobile988367286.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1180993040.jpg
420-magazine-mobile716719393.jpg
A is clearly the biggest so far but it's so early that I can't really say which is strongest yet. I really hope I can get some decent seeds from this run. These seeds from HSO were almost $10 a piece. I don't want to have to buy anymore! I do have a question for anyone who has run for seed before... If I veg for only a couple weeks and flip what am I looking at for seeds? I know you can't say for sure but is it dozens? Hundreds? A thousand? I really have zero idea here. Anyway hope ur room is as smoky as mine .

Well alright fellow herbal enthusiasts, welcome to the party! This morning I was able to remove the "seed skin" from the last plant. They all look healthy. I wish I had thought to take a pic of the seeds. They looked pretty sad. They were tiny, about half the size of an average seed. They were pale green to light green with no tan or brown at all. They looked fragile and weak. But they worked. Hopefully I get both genders. 3 females wouldn't make me seeds and 3 males would just make me mad.
420-magazine-mobile398958845.jpg
that's a on top, b is bottom left, c is bottom right. Hope everyone is staying medicated. I'm have the delicious candy aka cheese candy for breakfast. Best wishes .

If you got your seeds from HSO I'm pretty sure they're feminized. I know mine are. But you can still do seeds selectively with colloidal silver.

Hey Mike, welcome to the party! When I read your post I got a little scared for a second. I've heard of the colloidal silver method but I wanted to try regular breeding first. I went and checked and it looks like HSO offers chemdawg in fem and reg. They charge about 40% more for fem on their site. These seeds came from the 'tude tho and they were repackaged. I checked my order and the writing on the repack and it all says reg specifically. Hopefully there hasn't been a mix up but even if there has it'll be ok. If I have to go the CS route I'll need guidance. Good thing every one here is so helpful!

Hey Mike, welcome to the party! When I read your post I got a little scared for a second. I've heard of the colloidal silver method but I wanted to try regular breeding first. I went and checked and it looks like HSO offers chemdawg in fem and reg. They charge about 40% more for fem on their site. These seeds came from the 'tude tho and they were repackaged. I checked my order and the writing on the repack and it all says reg specifically. Hopefully there hasn't been a mix up but even if there has it'll be ok. If I have to go the CS route I'll need guidance. Good thing every one here is so helpful!

You bet. We'll learn about CS together. I'm looking forward to trying it to save some cash. Lol. Hope you get what you need bro. Really looking forward to this journal.
Peace and good living .

We're a week old! I have some pics... the leaves look a little funny. Kind of crumpled.
420-magazine-mobile622701058.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2024870212.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2022821290.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1230283588.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1462055942.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1028445897.jpg
a is clearly the most warped looking one. B has the little fold on one side. C isn't as bad bud still has the slightly crumpled look. Like a piece of paper that's been crushed to a ball and then flattened back out. Can any of you potheads provide this pothead with some insight?

5 days since last update. Let's have a look.
420-magazine-mobile1813277785.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1202913169.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2033387764.jpg
420-magazine-mobile178727151.jpg
420-magazine-mobile20837104.jpg
I'm not excited about b. It's still a sissy
420-magazine-mobile570620541.jpg
it's like it hates light. There are 4 other plants in that area and they have no problems with light. It'll be interesting to see this play out. These will be flipped as soon as my seedlings pop up. Doin a Black Dog and a Blue Dream cbd, both by HSO. Both were freebies. Hope everyone is smiling . .

5 more days...
420-magazine-mobile503298482.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1058747660.jpg
420-magazine-mobile41226781.jpg
420-magazine-mobile551878601.jpg
420-magazine-mobile520498973.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1726674985.jpg
sorry bout the HPS. I put these little devil's into the flower tent last night. I'm told to expect about a 175% stretch. This grow isn't for big yield it's supposed to be for quick seeds so we'll see what happens. I took a couple fan leaves off and tied the top of each plant to the pot. Not a ton of excitement here but a fun little side project. Feel free to check out my new Insantgram #Bloodguybrand .

Back
Top Bottom