Jmacs Organic Soil Chem Dawg

36 days of Flower
A little over 5 weeks of flower and the girls are looking beautiful! Flowers are building weight and really starting to smell. I've had to do a bunch of pruning and bending to save space because they are shrubs! I took the lower branches that were reaching out and tied them in and up to slender there profile and allow the lower stuff to get more light. i've cut back on the fertilizer due to some burnin. A couple more weeks and it will be just water from then on out till harvest. Not much growth only 1" for most except one that still grew 4". There should be no more growth just bud weight. Waitin for that one last swelling of the flowers.

9thflowers5.JPG

9thflowers2.JPG

9thflowers1.JPG

9th2.JPG

44 days of flower (10 weeks of total growth)
Flowers continue to swell every day and are packed with trichromes. Some gnats and small amounts of powder mold keep poppin up but Neem takes care of them quite well. I just don't want to have to keep giving them Neem because of the smell so I'll do it one more time then just let them go till harvest. My mark of 9 weeks of flower looks to be about right. The pistles are just started to turn orange and brown. Gonna give them one last guano tea dose this weekend then I think I'll do just water for the rest of the time unless some def. shows up. No more CalMag after this weekend either. Check out this lovely collection of photos.

10thflower7.JPG
10thflower5.JPG
10thflower3.JPG
10thflower4.JPG
10thflower8.JPG

52 days of flower
Gave the ladies their last feeding tonight only water from here on out. ONe more week or so to go. They are a good size and look great! Hope it smokes as good as it looks. Probably gonna start harvest the end of next depending. Keep you guys up dated and definatly have lots of pics of the harvest and final dry weight. Enjoy the pics till then

11thflower1.JPG
11th8.JPG
11th5.JPG
11th3.JPG
11thflower4.JPG
11thflower2.JPG
10thflower7.JPG

Damn Jmac, your growing some tree's man!!! very nice job and great journal so far, sorry it took me so long to get back around to ya, but really happy that things are working ok for you... Yellowsticky cards layed on your soil will help catch the adult fungus gnats, and I read somewhere that a 10:1 ratio of water:milk will get rid of PM, never used it for PM before but I spray foliar's with a few drops of milk all the time :)

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom