First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones - Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

dude..... youre blowin me away with those cfls.... really.....

lets do this!!!!

haha i'm even blowin my self away! the purple dawg is REALLY budding fast and soooooo well for CFL's.. i feel blessed :] gotta get that HPS in here asap though

Your ladies are looking incredible, keep it up. I want to see how these babies look in a couple months

hell yeah, glad your still dropping in :grinjoint:

Very nice looking grow man!
Ill be waiting for more pics

thanks a ton homie, more will be up soon! glad you decided to visit my grow journal!

Nothing but good news!!!! :)
Well i took a tonnnn of amazing pictures (some with a jeweler's loop to get a 30x magnification) and I think you guys will like the results! i can't wait to see how much they can change. well, here they are! enjoy the bud pics :p

G-DAWGGGG:ganjamon::ganjamon::ganjamon:

IMG_08225.jpg

IMG_08237.jpg

IMG_08317.JPG

^^^^^check out the forrest!^^^^^

IMG_08307.jpg

IMG_08295.jpg

MYSTERY DAWGS :surf::surf::surf:

IMG_08439.JPG

IMG_08284.jpg

IMG_08276.jpg

IMG_08326.jpg

IMG_08427.jpg

IMG_08445.jpg

aaaand last but DEFINATELY not least...

PURPLE DAWG!!!:yummy::yummy::yummy:

IMG_08246.jpg

IMG_083310.jpg

IMG_08377.jpg

IMG_08255.jpg

IMG_08265.jpg

IMG_083413.jpg

IMG_08356.jpg

IMG_08398.jpg

IMG_08366.JPG

Happy toking!!! :ganjamon:

haha it's sick how well it works

The OC+ is AMAZING. I don't think i'll ever need another fertilizer! it's doing far beyond anything i could have hoped for. thank you so much for all the help with it and in general. i plan on trying a hempy grow next with 8 plants from seed and the OC+ should do more than fine in that too. gotta do a little more research before then and i got a harvest now to take care of before i can start planning the next one :ganjamon:

Thanks again!

Here I go again...!

Day 28 of Flowering -- Week 4!!!

They're looking amazing already but i can't wait to see how they swell up these next 3-5 weeks.

I had some powdery mildew on the plants because it was raining the past few days but i controlled it with a milk spray and then a spray with water that was increased in pH. This offset's the mildew's ability to make spores and stay alive. Just a little trick a friend taught me. It was clear today though so we should be good from here on out! (fingers crossed) :]

Well...... check them out!

Here's G-Dawg!

IMG_08765.jpg

IMG_08794.jpg

IMG_08834.jpg

Purple Dawggg

WOOOW!
IMG_08854.jpg

IMG_08927.jpg

IMG_08946.jpg

aaaand Mystery DAWGS!!!

IMG_08987.jpg

IMG_08996.jpg

IMG_09025.JPG

IMG_09005.JPG

Stay tuned! Let me know what you think of them! :]
Always looking to take advice! If you think I could improved anything, feel free to let me know!

Thanks for stoppin by Smokey :]

Wow, i appreciate the compliment Doc! Thanks a ton! Just trying to do my best :p the CFL's are getting the job done for right now but I do want to bring in a 400 watt HPS/MH (switchable) light for the next one. I want to try 8 from seed in either hempy or the same style I did in this one. You got some AMAZING stuff on hempy's up that i've found myself buried in night after night. I can't stop digging through those journals..

Wow kylester I don't know how I've missed your journal.... your plants are incredible looking!

You'll be very pleased if you go to hempy and oc+, and I'm really pleased to see how well your flowering is going with cfls.

Could you detail just how you treated the powdery mildew? That would be good info to have.

Great job and I'm subscribed!

Wow kylester I don't know how I've missed your journal.... your plants are incredible looking!

You'll be very pleased if you go to hempy and oc+, and I'm really pleased to see how well your flowering is going with cfls.

Could you detail just how you treated the powdery mildew? That would be good info to have.

I'm pretty sure he is already using OC+. The full 22 cents worth.

Hey Blue Dog,

Thanks for checking things out! I'm never gonna use another fert in my life!

To treat the powdery mildew, I first tried spraying them with a milk solution that was 1 part skim milk to 9 parts water. Just misted down every leaf I could on the plants. Really made sure to get everything to prevent it from getting worse. I noticed the milk was leaving a residue on my leaves so I opted out to a little neater improvised method...

This time around when it got humid, I sprayed them with a solution that was ratio'ed at about...

1 gallon of water
1/2 a spritz of soap out of the bottle (to use as wetting agent; it basically makes the rest of the stuff stay on the leaves when the water evaporates)
and then pH up until its around a 8.5-9

I sprayed them with this yesterday and there are zero visible signs of PM today; no spores, nothing... I'm hoping they stay this way!

I'm about to put pictures up as today is day 36 or pretty much the start of week 5 of flowering. Still in shock of what a tight budget can grow with lots of love... It's honestly unbelievable. I wanna give them more but idk where I should start... molasses? kelp? lights? different medium? more circulation? humidifier? snowstorm?? so many choices but i have no clue what would be best. open to any and all recommendations!! let me know what you think :]

Happy Growing!
K

Hey kylester! If you're happy you may want to just hold pat. Doc has good things to say about Snowstorm and maybe some others.

Thanks for the PM recipe. I hope that stuff is gone for good. I've fought mold in all my grows so far. I hate mold.

Back
Top Bottom