First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones - Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

Alright, perfect, i'll refrain from the guano and misting then :p I wasn't sure if I should use something a little more on the Phosphorus side of the equation for flowering but if the OC+ will grow em well, I don't want to mess anything up. How much water would you recommend flushing them with? I've heard 2-3 times the amount of medium is good. And thanks for following buddy, I'm doin my best :)

Just some updates real quick and a minor problem (not sure if it needs attention or not)

IMG_07237.JPG

Purple Dawg
IMG_072610.jpg

IMG_07257.JPG

Here's the problem I might need some help on. I caught it super early but i noticed some of the leaves on the purple dawg drooping a little and a few of the very very tips of some leaves are either yellow or brown. Its barely noticeable but I did notice it today while watering.

IMG_07277.jpg

I was thinking it might be over/underwatering but I'm not sure.

Here's the G-dawg

IMG_07287.jpg

IMG_07247.JPG

Mystery Dawg #1

IMG_072914.jpg

Mystery Dawg #2

IMG_07308.jpg

I would really appreciate any help I could get, thanks a ton!
Happy growing! ;)

Thanks for the support all! and nah, I haven't touched the nutes besides the OC+. It's doing MORE than beautifully. I do water with hygrozyme every 3rd watering though at about 8-10 ml a gallon. It helps keep the medium clean. I was thinking of getting some kelp extract for flowering or maybe some micro/bloom boosters but I wasnt sure if it would be too much for them.

Tomorrow is Day 1 of Flowering!!!!

I just finished in the transition from 18/6 to 12/12 and tonight is the their first full night of sleep. Hoping for an 8-10 week harvest from here :) I'm not sure if a 250 watt or 400 watt HPS bulb would be better fitted for how I'm growing. We're about to move them to the other closet that is much bigger to give them some more room but I still dont know if it would get too hot. We have a big three speed fan that pushes a lot of air and I made the makeshift fan to push air into the plant area. No signs of too much heat on any of the leaves. Alllll of these babies are looking healthy and I hope they keep on this way! *crossed fingers* :goodluck:

Well, I took them out of the closet and gave them a good flushing and took pictures of all of them while they were out. so here you go! enjoy!

Purple Dawg

IMG_07578.jpg

IMG_075811.jpg

IMG_07645.jpg

G-Dawg

IMG_07534.JPG

IMG_07545.jpg

IMG_07619.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1

IMG_075911.jpg

IMG_076010.jpg

Mystery Dawg #2

IMG_07553.jpg

IMG_07565.jpg

I know the leaf looks yellow here but it is just the light reflecting off the waxy surface :)

aaaand finally, the family...

IMG_07525.JPG

Thanks for listening and following all! Best of luck to you with all of your grows and thanks for all the help! if anyone would like to give me some advice on the HPS light and the size that would be appropriate for about half of a walk in closet, i would greatly appreciate it!!

Much Love!:grinjoint:

Re: First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones :] Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

You can use H2O2 is soil, but it does nothing.

The benefits of hydrogen peroxide for a garden can be useful for any kind of a garden, and any method of gardening. Peroxide is great for plants that are planted in the ground, and it's also great for plants in containers -- it is useful in hydroponic gardens, raised beds, and greenhouses.

Similarly, peroxide for gardening applies well with all kinds of plants: a rose garden, herb garden, vegetable garden, orchard, shade trees, flower garden or lawn -- any or all of these would benefit from hydrogen peroxide.

Peroxide works by releasing oxygen. It acts as an oxygen supplement for plants. It seems to really support both good health and strong growth for plants.

Hydrogen peroxide can also help with soil fungus: it aerates the soil, and it is anti-fungal. (It is also anti-bacterial.)

Ways to use peroxide in the garden

* General fertilizer, either in plant water or sprayed on foliage. This page has much more detail about how to mix and apply peroxide in the garden.
* For sick plants. Spray on the leaves and add to water.
* Hydroponic gardening. Hydroponic gardeners often use peroxide to feed plants, by adding it to the watering system.
* Spray on tree cuts, to prevent infection.
* As a spray in the greenhouse, to control mold and mildew.
* Sprouting seeds before planting. Added to the water that seeds soak in, the seeds will sprout faster and grow stronger.
* Rooting cuttings. Added to the water, if you've put the cuttings directly into water. Or, if you've put the cuttings into soil or medium, use peroxide in the water you're using to water the cuttings with.
* Mold or fungus on plants or in the soil. Hydrogen peroxide will help to control mold on plants or in the soil. If you've got mold on the plant, spraying the leaves is probably best... This page has the story of my lemon tree with black mold on the leaves.

Found at: using-hydrogen-peroxide.com/peroxide-garden.html

Hey everyone, just a little progress check. I moved them into the new closet and they seem to be responding to the new space well. When moving them, we had a little accident :/ when i say little, the least damage possible probably happened so thank god. One of the fans fell on part of mystery dawg #2 which took off one of its smaller branches. Nothing too big so i'm not too worried. just broke my heart to see it happen lol..

Well, here are some pics of the new room and plants!

IMG_07815.JPG

First up is is the bottom part which has a autorotating small fan that gives a constant stream of cool fresh air, and you can also see the tube from the fan set up I made earlier.

IMG_07824.JPG

Here's the big fan on top thats on full speed pulling air away from the lights. I have some of them off/removed for the picture just cuz they're too bright for my camera.

Heres Purple Dawg!

IMG_07795.jpg

G-Dawg

IMG_07808.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1

IMG_07755.jpg

aaand Mystery Dawg #2

IMG_07785.jpg

IMG_07839.JPG

Thanks a ton guys, I appreciate it!

comin along nice mate :)

i have yet to try those smart pots, whats the measurements of their new home?

The smart pots are actually workin really well. No complaints at all with them and they really help aerate the soil between waterings. highly recommended!
The closet area they're in is about 55" by 35" and up to 72" so they got some more room to grow. Im already starting to see some white hairs coming out around the pistils!

The mystery dawgs are about 31" tall from the soil.
The purple dawg is about 27"
aaand the G-dawg is a short but delicious 15" of dankness :]

I'm gonna work on getting my hands on a high def camera for the next pictures! Enjoy the rest of the show! :)

BIG UPDATE!!!!!!

Day 12 of flowering!!

They are reallllllyyyy starting to bud right now!!! the trichomes are forming and they look amazing!! I'm shocked at how well they're doing for CFL's. Here's an update!! Check out the hairs :)

Purple Dawg :grinjoint:

IMG_080710.jpg

IMG_08085.jpg

G-Dawg :thumb:

IMG_080910.jpg

IMG_08105.jpg

I'll be posting the mystery dawg nug pics as one since they're virtually identical. twinsss :smokin::smokin:

IMG_08127.jpg

IMG_08139.jpg

I think the mystery dawg's are taking a longer time to get into budding cuz they're more sativa-heavy. Regardless, they're all looking great!

Here they are all together!

IMG_081510.JPG

Please let me know what you think! I'd love to hear :)

Back
Top Bottom