First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones - Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

Here I go...

Day 46 of Flowering!! allllmost week 7! :]

Took a lot of great pictures this morning. Smoked a bowl in there with them too!

Heres what i got to show...

Purple Dawg

IMG_09849.jpg

IMG_09866.jpg

IMG_09954.jpg

IMG_09976.jpg

IMG_10106.jpg

IMG_09944.jpg

IMG_10097.jpg

IMG_10115.jpg

IMG_09923.JPG

IMG_10189.jpg

IMG_10178.jpg

IMG_10239.jpg

IMG_102811.JPG

G-Dawg

IMG_09887.jpg

IMG_10158.jpg

Mystery Dawgs

IMG_10027.jpg

IMG_10037.jpg

IMG_10086.jpg

IMG_10228.jpg

Thinking about starting a daily weed blog where i take pictures of nug... hmmm

Enjoy the show :]

Looking great buddy. Have you been checking the trichs or testing any buds? Shouldn't be too much longer!

Hey BlueDog,

I trimmed off a few of the bottom nugs and dried them for a few days just to taste the bud... I couldn't wait lol... They were a few weeks premature and you could tell. Didn't help that I didn't do a proper job drying them either but they were pretty pointless mini nugs that werent getting much light penetration anyway.

I'm thinking of cutting one of the side cola's of the purple dawg's main stalk because it's being a pain in the butt and growing into G-dawg's territory. Not to mention it can't even hold it's own weight up the nugs are so heavy hah... I might wait a few more days just to give it a little extra time though... I'm hoping to harvest the rest in 1-2 weeks :]

As far as trichomes, I haven't been able to determine a clear to cloudy to amber ratio but I plan on looking at a smaller leaf with a more powerful microscope that I have instead of the jeweler's loupe. I can't take pictures with the camera to the lens though so I won't be able to show you guys... I'll update more on this soon though!

Thanks for dropping in :peace:

Hello all,

Just a quick update and some trichome pics. I did the best I could with my camera and the other microscope but quality is lost :/ You probably can't tell by the picture's but they almost all clear right now on the purple dawg and that's my fastest flowerer. Check it out

Purple Dawg

IMG_10364.jpg

IMG_10437.jpg

Mystery Dawgs

IMG_10334.jpg

IMG_10324.jpg

IMG_10427.jpg

G-Dawg

IMG_10356.jpg

IMG_10394.jpg

IMG_10406.jpg

I love how the G-dawg nugs look. They're so clean looking and perfect in form. I would love to continue this strain as a connoisseur's strain and I have desk plant of G-dawg that i might take clones of to continue its life :]

Check out the trichome pics...

IMG_10445.jpg

upclose of the same pic

IMG_1044_2.jpg

Today's day 1 of Thanksgiving break so I won't be putting up pictures for another 9 days... Guess whats in 9 days when I get back? :ganjamon:

I'll take some pics right before harvest and during/after as well... I'll be checking up on the site even though I won't be around the plants but I've got a good friend taking care of them till then.

Happy toking all! Thanks for all the help and support I've gotten through out the grow, I don't know what I would have done without all of your help. Much appreciated!!!
:thanks:

Nice pics man...there looking pretty as can be

Thanks buddy, I appreciate it!

Querkle???? say wuhhhhh that shit sounds tastey!!
dude... i wana see what purple dawg looks like in my hands the g-dawgs nug i cant really see the formation but looks like some fiyahhh
are the trichs on that half cloudy half clear?
cant wait til harvest

Haha yeah, that purple dawg is DELICIOUS. I sampled a three day dried nug from the bottom of the plant and the taste is exquisite. Kinda a mix of the lemon/pine taste and smell from an OG kush mixed with purp's taste as well. Not super fragrant but they may become a little more after drying and curing. They're extremely frosty.

I was talkin more about the preciseness of the G-dawg. It's definately the smallest and will have the smallest nugs but everything is in perfect order with that plant. Almost NO undercanopy trimming needed and it basically LST'ed itself haha, it was pretty cool. It was the most susceptible to PM though which was kind of a bunch

The mystery dawgs have just blown me the hell away in the last 8 weeks. I thought they were definitely going to be our worse but they really showed me wrong, especially this late in budding. If you rub the nugs a little and get your fingers a little sticky, they give off this very fresh, very potent, HASH smell... Idk if any of you guys have every been to daddy's collective in Sherman Oaks, but the best way i can describe the smell, is like they're bud... Which was exactly what I was aiming for as its my favorite dispensary in CA... I really hope they hold them same smell and taste during drying and curing.

The trichomes are almost all cloudy*** lol... i wrote clear above bud i meant cloudy. Another week or so and they should be about 50-50 amber-cloudy.

I might throw some pine needles in with the purple dawg during curing to compliment the smell but I'm still debating on just letting everything play out with the flow. Keeping things simple has worked VERY well for me so far, I think i'm gonna stick with it :]

Have a great Thanksgiving kylester! We'll be awaiting your return with a harvest of your own.

I appreciate it BlueDog! You too! Enjoy the food especially!

next time you should get the purple kush from them that strain always comes out top notch no matter how you grow it i havent grown any other strains from them and i am sure there all fire but theres probably a reason the purple kush ones are 20 and the rest of their :goodluck: clones are 14 but good luck to you and hope to hear more about your grow
it should come out fire

Back
Top Bottom