First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones - Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

Re: First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones :] Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

whats the smoke reoprt? I dont give a .... if the buds as big as a truck, if it doesnt smoke great its ....! peace all and have a great weekend if you can!

Re: First Grow! Oaksterdam Clones :] Purple Dawg, G-Dawg, & Mystery Dawg (Joker)

whats the smoke reoprt? I dont give a .... if the buds as big as a truck, if it doesnt smoke great its ....! peace all and have a great weekend if you can!

It's very smooth....very happy....very friendly smoke. Everyone like it. If you want to feel happy, relaxed and talkative, this is your smoke.

If you want a concussion this is NOT your smoke.

If you want to get laid....that crazy sativa in the background works every time. But don't tell my wife that.

cant wait to see how this comes along. Count me in. Good job so far, and nice strains you got there. Peace!

Comin along nicely!

Just checkin in, all plants look amazing, keeping the water pH'd at about 6.3 and watering whenever i feel the soil is getting dry. Tell me what you think! any recommendations? open to anything :)

Purple Dawg...! (I'm just gonna call him Purple Dawg now because theres only one purple dawg im keeping a grow journal on.
(looking goooooood)

IMG_06436.jpg

IMG_06444.jpg

Here's the G-Dawg (same with this guy)

IMG_06456.jpg

IMG_06456.jpg

IMG_06513.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1!

IMG_06475.jpg

IMG_06484.jpg

IMG_06532.jpg

aaaand Mystery Dawg #2

IMG_06496.jpg

IMG_06501.jpg

well, i hope you guys are liking what you are seeing! I have hygrozyme and superthrive on the way here and i should be using them soon so we should see a good boost from that soon. Once again..:welcome:

IMG_06557.jpg

looks like you will be ready for guano in a about a week.....

You're looking really good.
I promise you'll be ecstatic with the buds you're gonna get from these plants....they look fantastic!

You are off to a superb start!

Here are just a couple suggestions:

1.)Use the Superthrive once. Since your plants look better than last time, I'd suggest using 5 drops per gallon.
2.)Hygrozyme every 3rd watering 8ml per gallon
3.)I'd get some epsom salt....Walgreens, Rite Aid, Vons....you can get it anywhere. (Don't get lavendar or some goofy flavor....just plain epsom salt.)

For a one time application, put about 1tsp per gallon of water....OR put a pinch in each pot and water normally...one time.

Other than that, you're about to go on cruise control, and the scenery is going to get better each day, along with the smell.:smokin:

Update

Hello everyone! I've waited a little to take pictures because i've been LST'ing the plants a little and wanted them to look good for you guys :) They've been doing really well and I can't believe how fast they're growing... I gave them the 5 drops of superthrive per gallon and the 8 ml of hygrozyme as per doc's orders and will continue to use the hygrozyme every 3rd watering. Hope you guys enjoy what you see!

Purple Dawg

IMG_06816.jpg

IMG_06827.jpg

G-Dawg

IMG_06847.jpg

IMG_06835.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1

IMG_06886.jpg

IMG_06876.jpg

Mystery Dawg #2

IMG_06867.jpg

IMG_06855.jpg

La Familia

IMG_06776.JPG

Much Love, always taking help
:allgood:

These guys are GROWING!!!:grinjoint:
I can't believe how big they've gotten so quickly. I love it! hah

I thought I'd give you guys a little bit more information on the genetics of the plants I'm growing here...

The Purple Dawg is a mix of GrapeTrain Kush x Star Dawg.
The G-Dawg is a mix of G-13 and Star Dawg.
The Mystery Dawg is a mix of Shiva Skunk and Star Dawg.

The one common strain that they all have is the Star Dawg so I'll go a little deeper into that. Star Dawg is a mix of Chem#4 x Tres Dawg (double backcrossed Chem Dawg D x Afghani #1).

The Shiva Skunk in the mystery dawg is a mix of Skunk No. 1 x Northern Lights No. 5.

Well, let's cut to the good stuff...

The purple dawg and the g-dawg are growing really nice and bushy while the two mystery dawgs are getting a longer distance between internodes. I'm not sure if it's the strain or if they might not be getting as much light with the white wall instead of mylar... Might try getting some more and putting it on that wall to...

Here they are!

Purple Dawg...

IMG_06979.jpg

IMG_06988.jpg

The G-Dawg...

IMG_06996.jpg

IMG_07005.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1...

IMG_07018.jpg

IMG_07026.jpg

Mystery Dawg #2...

IMG_07035.jpg

IMG_07045.jpg

aaaand the family

IMG_06966.JPG

Till next time my friends! :thumb:

Thanks Doc, I really appreciate it, and all the help you've given me. I've learned a lot from you and your journals :p

Glad to be of help!

Do you plan on using any supplements?
Also, what type of water are you using?

I would consider giving them a good rainstorm right before you go into bloom. If this is possible, let the RH in the room creep up to the 70's....then give them a good flushing....and drop the RH back down to about 45.

Then, switch to 12/12. It's like a big monsoon rain....high RH, lot's of water....then clearing up. Late summer type of stuff.

I'm gonna be doing this next week in my garden. It's gonna get hot, moist and wet.....:yummy:

Then it's gonna dry out and the sun is going to get a bit more intense.

I also think Snowstorm is a good additive to use with OC+.

I've thought about using guano for the flowering process when we bring in the 400 watt HPS and start moving to 12/12. I plan on misting them down 3-4 times a day and then giving them each a flush as per your orders lol, I mist them down once a day so now but I live in a humid environment (outside humidity ~90%) so it doesn't get too dry for them.

I'm using the water from the sink that I let sit out overnight to let the chlorine evaporate and pH balance it to around 6.3-6.6. They seem to be liking it, I also water them with the hygrozyme too every 3rd watering just to keep the medium nice.

Check out how much they're growing!

Purple Dawg

IMG_07136.jpg

IMG_07148.jpg

G-Dawg

IMG_071513.jpg

IMG_071610.jpg

Mystery Dawg #1

IMG_071910.jpg

IMG_07206.jpg

Mystery Dawg # 2

IMG_07178.jpg

IMG_07186.jpg

All together now

IMG_07219.jpg

IMG_07114.JPG

Much Love!

hey bro!
Everything looks great!

2 things, based on what you said:

1.)stop misting them. If it's already humid, the misting is going to do nothing good for you, only bring powdery mildew.
2.)Don't use the guano at this point. The OC+ will get the job done just fine. If you add the guano, you could easily burn them.

If you absolutely can't help yourself just use a slight bit of guano, top dressed.

Back
Top Bottom