White Widow & Blue Rhino 2ish weeks to go

Remystemple

Second grow of these 2 and really love them. Especially the white widow from g13. The blue rhino is from positronics.
20190716_182014.jpg
20190716_182010.jpg
20190716_181945.jpg

Nice looking plants - going to be a good haul! Are you checking trichs to determine harvest, or some other technique? Congrats - finish line getting close.

Nice looking plants - going to be a good haul! Are you checking trichs to determine harvest, or some other technique? Congrats - finish line getting close.

I'm checking the blue rhino with a micro ( hard as hell to use lol ) i think it's gonna take longer. i have to dry them in the tent so i'll have to harvest them all together. suppose i should be looking for a happy medium. just gonna do 1 strain at a time from now on.

I'm checking the blue rhino with a micro ( hard as hell to use lol ) i think it's gonna take longer. i have to dry them in the tent so i'll have to harvest them all together. suppose i should be looking for a happy medium. just gonna do 1 strain at a time from now on.

yes! I have an inexpensive microscope - darn tricky to focus, but still pretty handy. Have you seen the "low and slow" thread on drying here on 420? It is pretty cool (no pun intended) and will free up your tent to finish the girls separately. Good luck!

yes! I have an inexpensive microscope - darn tricky to focus, but still pretty handy. Have you seen the "low and slow" thread on drying here on 420? It is pretty cool (no pun intended) and will free up your tent to finish the girls separately. Good luck!

That's with the fridge right? i've been thinking about getting one for drying.

That's with the fridge right? i've been thinking about getting one for drying.

Yes... we have an extra fridge in the basement for beverages and other sealed food, so the "aroma" doesn't get into anything. The method works pretty well!

Yes... we have an extra fridge in the basement for beverages and other sealed food, so the "aroma" doesn't get into anything. The method works pretty well!

how is the smell in the house? i'm above a restaurant that i own so i don't want anyone getting the right idea LMAO

how is the smell in the house? i'm above a restaurant that i own so i don't want anyone getting the right idea LMAO

I trimmed mine, and then put them on a sheet pan with a cooling rack insert, and then the whole thing into a huge paper bag, then into basement fridge. I couldn't smell anything when I opened the fridge door, until I opened the paper bag. I'm sure it will depend on how fragrant the girls are.

I trimmed mine, and then put them on a sheet pan with a cooling rack insert, and then the whole thing into a huge paper bag, then into basement fridge. I couldn't smell anything when I opened the fridge door, until I opened the paper bag. I'm sure it will depend on how fragrant the girls are.

Hell yeah. if i don't get it together to do this grow i'm sure by the next harvest i'll have a fridge just for this purpose. It does seem like a really nice way to dry it.

Hell yeah. if i don't get it together to do this grow i'm sure by the next harvest i'll have a fridge just for this purpose. It does seem like a really nice way to dry it.

Sounds good.

Back
Top Bottom