White Widow

TheStonedCoyote

420 Member
2020-2-4 17-22-14.jpg

I don't know. They were clones from a shipment that for smuggled into Oklahoma from California (really, how did they think new cultavars are going to get in the state after legalization?). I started with 9, and brought it down to three by the time I went to flower.

I'm about a grow or two away from buying specific seed, but that's okay because I'm in love with the idea of breeding and want to work towards that. I just need to get the basics down for growing first, and I can do that with bag seed. It's okay to kill an entire grow if you're trying new things.

I am also interested in starting to throw some pollen around. Here is an interesting journal on the topic. I found it very informative. Thanks @The Celt

I am also interested in starting to throw some pollen around. Here is an interesting journal on the topic. I found it very informative. Thanks @The Celt

Good information. I don't plan on using feminized seeds. Maybe eventually if I want to sell seeds, or if I start growing to sell bud as a business, but for now, I want the males.

Back
Top Bottom