Whitehorse weed.

pedrolyte

Me and a couple of mates from the UK were on a bit of an Alaskan/Yukon road trip back in August this year. A friendly dude in Whitehorse (no name or location mentioned of course!) helped us out with a bag of choice weed. It was cured to perfection, lovely crumbly buds, and a clean tasty burn; we all contentedly agreed that was easily as good as the best that we had ever smoked in Amsterdam.

I also remember scoring some weed in Vancouver a couple of years ago that completely knocked my socks off, so Canada is definitely a place that bears further investigation.

Talking of bears .. during the Alaskan part of our trip, we parked up in lonely laybys on a couple of nights and because we didn't smoke in the RV, we ended up getting hilariously bear-paranoid as we stood tokeing, surrounded by silent, dark, spooky woods, nervously shining torches left and right and ready to hurl ourselves back into the RV at the merest snuffle or rustle. It was a blast!

Anyhoo, if, by any chance the dude that sorted out 3 English guys a couple of months ago in Whitehorse is on this forum and reads this, then I would like to say "Cheers mate!", and I would love to know what type of weed that was.

I am trying to post a picture of one of the have buds, but if you don't see it below then it hasn't worked .. and any tips on getting this image: Whitehorse weed! - 420 Magazine Photo Gallery to appear (I used the button?) would be appreciated. If it is below this, then it's all good!

[IMG]https://www.420magazine.com/community/gallery/61366/full

here you go friend, looks like it was a good score and you had a good times, thats what i like to hear.

420_pic_1.jpg

o yea if you want to know how to post more pics, just left click them image and then click copyt image location, come to post click the little picture image and paste the location, hope that helps

Back
Top Bottom