Who Likes Joints?

Billahh

I deffenitly Do. :grinjoint:

b7fmu0.jpg

nice man...those are some thin ass papers...what brand are they?

Far right Joint, Zig Zag Double Wide, Two transparent ones are Element Rice Papers, Far Left is a Classic Zig Zag Orange.

We normally use thin papers like that (just called joint papers) Like the blue smoking paper..

Nice jays btw :smokin:

Hemp papers lare thin and transparent like that. I prefer the regular thick stuff, the thin papers don't burn too well.
Each to his own...

I just think that the thick ones taste a little to much like paper to me.. Well the ones we have in denmark do, I dont know about your papers over there :)

RoleModel said:
We normally use thin papers like that (just called joint papers) Like the blue smoking paper..

Nice jays btw :smokin:
For me it's Smoking DeLuxe 1 1/4 papers. This paper is very thin and easy rolling, burns even and no glue taste. It's the only brand I use. My friends go with regular brands such as zig zags tho. I just don't like when the paper is really thick.

Btw, nice jays, you kinda roll them like I do. :smokin:

d1C3 said:
Hemp papers lare thin and transparent like that. I prefer the regular thick stuff, the thin papers don't burn too well.
Each to his own...

actually there buddy, elements are strong as shit...the seethru kind can be just as strong if not stronger then regular opaque or colored papers.

not to mention GOOD hemp and rice papers burn slow and dont rip as easy.

not to say i dont love my zig's and randy's on occasion though.

nickdecay said:
not to mention GOOD hemp and rice papers burn slow and dont rip as easy.

My point exactly buddy. They burn slower and if you aren't constantly sucking on it, they have a tendancy to go out and you find yourself relighting them for every hit. (Especialy when you are smoking ill, sticky weed.)

well if you are smoking the sticky icky...then yeah that shit will prolly go out...but thats why i smoke my bombest in glass.

when i use joints iuse the thinnest rolling papers im blesed with joint rolling skills but then again i usually only use my bong unless im goin some were far and dont want my bong to be at risk so i just use my pipe or joints then.

Kittyloaf said:
Rizlas are transparent too....

Geahh, Rizla silver papers are the best IMO, back then I thought zig-zag were the shit, they're ok but I much prefer smoking with Rizla. On the zig-zags the glue is pretty thick, not on the Rizla, at first it's harder to roll but once you got the twist it's easier and taste better.

point taken. I still prefer the trees.

I smoke nothing but Rizla Blues but that's because I don't wanna try anything else. They're just the right thickness for me, not too thin, not too thick.

When I'm outta smoking deluxe, I'll go to the gas station or corner store and get me a pack of silver rizzla. Sucky thing is tho they are 1 and not 1 1/4 hehe

Back
Top Bottom