Will my drug test be clean?

FryFry

The last time I smoked was Sept. 21, and I smoked like a week or 2 before that. I don't smoke often, maybe once or twice a month. Some months I don't smoke at all. I had a piss test today October 13th, for pre-employment. I really don't believe drinking a ton of water will help, but I tried it anyways. I drank a lot of water yesterday, and I drank a lot before my test, plus I drank some cranberry juice. What are my chances of passing? I weigh around 160lbs :Namaste:

You have to drink so much water that your urine is clear. If there is any color at all ..... you'll pop.

The last time I smoked was Sept. 21, and I smoked like a week or 2 before that. I don't smoke often, maybe once or twice a month. Some months I don't smoke at all. I had a piss test today October 13th, for pre-employment. I really don't believe drinking a ton of water will help, but I tried it anyways. I drank a lot of water yesterday, and I drank a lot before my test, plus I drank some cranberry juice. What are my chances of passing? I weigh around 160lbs :Namaste:
Drinking fluids only helps the morning of the test and you don't want to drink too much or you'll come up with a negative dilute. Don't drink more than about 36 ounces of gatordae the morning of the test. Sounds like you should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom