Did I pass my drug test today?

FryFry

I don't smoke often. Maybe a few hits from my friend's bowl or blunt once or twice a month. Some months I don't smoke at all. The last time I smoked was Sept. 21, and I took a few hits from my friend's bowl. I smoked about 1 or 2 weeks prior to that. I had a pre-employment piss test today(oct. 13th) at 11:00am, but I didn't have to pee so the guy told me to drink a ton of water until I had to pee. At 11:57am I finally pissed, I know the time because he wrote it down haha. I had my job interview yesterday (oct. 12th) and he told me I needed to take the test in 48hrs, and since the lab was closed on sunday, he told me to take it on saturday. He told me if he got the "red light" I wasn't getting a call back, if he gets the "green light" I'm hired, and if he gets the "yellow light" He'll talk to me. What are my chances of passing the test? Would I possibly get the "red or yellow light"? I'm a girl and weigh 160lbs. I'm 21 yrs old. :peacetwo:

You should ne fine. Drinking the extra fluids the morning of a test really helps dilute any levels of thc metabolites in the urine. So the drug tech did you a favor.lol

Back
Top Bottom