Mysterious drug pass

aprilkaye1

So the lowdown. I had sample with me so I wasn't worried about quiting. Smoked three times the night before, I. have high level s of THC. I did a Walmart THC test and that lit up like an xmas tree while I was still peeing in it. So I know I have lots o THC . I was handed a huge cup to fill with no panel or temp thing on it, and told to fill that sucker over half way with pee, my sample wasn't nearly enough to turn in without suspicion, so I said screw it and dumped all of my sample and gave them the full Monty. It was my only second pee of the day, one lil Dixie cup of water before that so I had pretty much no dilution, so I would have been ripe, yet I passed the screen. Can an employer pay an independent lab to put through anyone they want to pass? They automatically sent the pee to two labs, there is no way my sample could have passed both. Corrupt, or did magical leprechauns erase the THC and make me clean. I got all my info before my test, which I was told nobody got til after the test. the whole thing is bizarro. If you are a multi million dollar place, you already have dirt on your employee in case something goes wrong, idk. There is no way they don't know I have THC in me.

I always thought this. If a company wants you, they don't give a s*it about what you do at home.

Especially weed. Much better than being an alkie or popping pills all weekend.

And the fact that they still have "dirt" on you if you mess up, all the better for them.

Seems like a clued up company. As long as you are a good employee, no probs,

but if they want you gone, they know they just have to test you "properly"

Seems fair. Good Luck with the job :)

Plusreps for "passing" the test :)

Thanks! I've done nothing but bust my butt there, I figure if they don't mind, then I'll do my best, they've put me in charge of stuff and everything, that test thing just really boggles my mind. I'm making them lots o money right now though. Lol

If you live in one of the states legalizing cannabis they may not care about their employees cannabis use as long as it isn't used during working hours. Also whoever pays for the test gets to say what the test consists of in the way of tests. Look at your copy of the form and see what they were testing for.

Back
Top Bottom