Visine info/story

Jolygreenleaf

Good morning guys,
what follows is a little long but may help some people.
Here goes;

took a drug test Monday (urine) after 6 days clean. Used the dilution method, which I have used succesfully before but never on such short notice. I did not take cratinine or b2. After peeing, but before receiving a pass , I immediatly went home ang got really high ( stupid, I know). I got high last night as well.
This morning at 4am I took a one hitter to fall back asleep.

This morning on return to occupational health I was told I would have provide another sample because my first was to dilute ( F-me!!). I would have to pee again immediatly (double F).

I drank 4 cups of water and 1 cup of coffee to try and buy time and dilut as much as possible. No bathroom available. The rule was next time I pee it goes in the cup. Now, HERES THE KICKER. I had some visine in my pocket. As sat drinking my water I surfed the net for info on visine and urine test having heard this MIGHT help me.
Long story a little shorter, I added appx 5 mls of Clear Eyes to the sample. I will post the result but I am not at all hopeful.
In addition, I stopped at CVS on the way home and got a FIRST CHECK home THC test kit. My next pee, immediatly after the work piss test-25 minutes later, went in the home kit. My urine was more clear this time. I added appx 5 mls of clear eyes again to this sample. I tested it using their "adulterants" control. This test showed no additives. I then did the test. I tested Negative with a very light pink line next to the drug line. According to the directions ANY line, no matter how faint, is negative.

Sooooo, I'm thinking I might have a slim chance of passing but really I know I'm screwed. I will update this with the official results In a day or two. Pray for me.
If it helps the testing company was Quest Diagnostics.

Adulterants are tested for so it should end up an adulterated sample. Its also important to remember that it usually takes 24 hours or so for the thc to be metabolized and show up in a urine screen. So you could smoke the morning of a UA and as long as thats all you had smoked in quite a while you have a high chance of passing the test.

Back
Top Bottom