Will I pass? Worried

Brospartan420

Hello, on two days ago I recently gave a drug urine sample for pre-employment screening. I have been clean for 6 weeks and I was not worried at all until the morning of my test. Once morning came, I literally could not go pee my first void of the day out. I am an anxious person and I froze up. And to make matters worse my test was early in the morning. I drive on over to the lab chugging water as much as I can to get my first void out my body was not letting me because of how nervous I was. At the lab site, I asked for more water and they gave me two cups. I finally was able to pee but I gave my first void as my sample to be tested. I am extremely nervous right now because I have heard the first void of the day has the most concentration of THC. My question is how much THC concentration is in this void compared to a urine sample later in the day? I've been taking at home tests over the past few weeks and I started getting solid lines at the 4 week mark. Attached is a picture of two tests, the left one is my morning void from the day before my test and right is my test my morning void the day after the test. Should I be worried about failing? Or is my anxiety getting the best of me. I appreciate all comments and thoughts thank you.

Regarding my weed intake. I hit someone's pen a few times 6 weeks ago. Before that I was clean for a month but I smoked quite frequently before that.

Attachments

• 420picture.PNG
    420picture.PNG
    1.2 MB · Views: 302
6 weeks clean to pass a UA to get a job that will likely do random drops?
Oh my!
I'm jarring up my latest grow right now; I'll have to smoke a tasty top bud and think about that . . . .:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom