I Had A 9-Panel Non-DOT Drug Test Today - Do You Think I Passed?

Lola0331

I could use a little reassurance, because I'm freaking out, haha!

I have never smoked in my entire life until last month. I smoked four times from a bong (a couple small hits each time), separated by 7 days in between each session. It was also shitty weed (I was told this by people who smoke it a lot). In total, I probably smoked 1-1.5g tops.

I am 5'5" and 125lbs.

I go to the gym for about an hour a day, five days a week, doing high intensity cardio. So between each session, I would hit the gym 5 days in a row. I also drink a gallon of water a day.

I passed three different at-home tests with the same cutoff level as the lab test. One pass was on my first void of the morning.

My last time I smoked was November 4th. My test was today, 17 days later. I drank some Certo and Gatorade about 4 hours before going in.

I read that infrequent users can test clean in four days, but I smoked four times in one month, so I'm not sure if that's considered infrequent.

Thoughts? Opinions? Thanks!

Hi Lola0331,
These tests are barbaric. I'm sorry you've had to worry about this. I'm a brand new noob here, but like many, I'm a practical geek.

From what I've gathered lotsa water and exercise is the way. The detoxes might help, but you did what very experienced folks do, imo.

You cleared 3 tests with same threshold as official one, including the morning of! 1.5g is nothing, particularly if you're fit.

If you drank lotsa water after your first test, I believe you did everything you could have!

Sometimes if your pee is diluted they make you retest, which you would pass easier, assuming...

Chill if you can, and hopefully these insane rules will be corrected.

Best regards, AhhBe8

Sent from my SM-N900P using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Sounds as though your lifestyle and therefor metabolism are fairly active. You should have no problems passing, I cleansed my system in a week from daily smoking for almost a decade. From clean I can smoke hard Friday and Saturday and pass urine testing Monday. Heaps of water, fresh fruits and vegetables and plenty of exercise.

Back
Top Bottom