Will this F&D S.O.G work?

fortphoenix

hey guys i basically copied panhead and alpha phase on a flood and drain method... i have 2 questions but let me give you a background of what i plan on doing

single cola sog 8week flower
lucas formula
4'x8' botanicare table
5" netpots
using root riot plugs and natural sponge cut into pieces for medium
2 weeks then flower
lucas formula
flood 15min every hour, 24/7

now whats different about this flood and drain is there will be no medium in the table, only in the netcups suspended by a tray cover which is why the flooding is so frequent but heres the questions....

1. I wanted to root/veg in an aerocloner 2 weeks total then transplant/flower. would it be okay to start a clone in the aerocloner in a riot rooter? (the way the roots stay close/around the plug seems ideal for transplanting in netcups/mediums) would this work? would the roots grow slower because the plug? howlong on average should i expect it to show roots? should i do a 1min on 5min off spray cycle or still keep the pump spraying 24/7?

2. Since the clones will only be 2 weeks old when they go into flower would it be ideal to add the net pot and sponge to the rapid rooter after 1 week in the cloner so the clones have 1 week to get used to being in the sponge before flower to eliminate shock? would adding the medium after 1 week in the aerocloner affect growth or shock it? what spray times would you recommend when the sponges are in?

Any advice is appreciated!!!!

I'm describing a dwc because theres no medium in the table? it still floods and drains. if i wanted dwc i would just keep the water in the table with the airstones but I'm not doing that. I'm flooding and draining

Back
Top Bottom