Windsor Medical Growers Association

GeologistPhil

Howdy all. I'm starting this thread as a place for legal growers in Windsor. This is just a place for us to keep contact between meetings. We will see how much use it gets.

Sent from my LG-H812 using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Here is what I have right now.

Purple haze feminized
White widow feminized
Quarter Pounder Auto feminized
Train Wreck Auto feminized

Also just harvested some nice purple haze.

Train Wreck and Jack Herer about to come down too.

420-magazine-mobile54113973.jpg

Tuesday’s tips for beginner growers are brought to you by HIGH TIMES Cultivation Editor Nico Escondido -

1. A cannabis plant needs six primary resources to grow well: water, light, medium, nutrients, oxygen, and C02. While these elements are all important, light is the most essential as photosynthesis absolutely cannot occur without it. Choose your lamp or outdoor patch wisely.

2. Plant size and yield are directly correlated to root mass. The bigger the root system, the better a plant will grow and develop. Root growth is dependent on oxygen (not C02), moisture and temperature (around 70 degrees F).

3. High-pressure sodium (HPS) bulbs are best for the flowering stage. Metal-halide bulbs (MH) are best for the vegetative stage. LED lamps are recommended mostly for supplemental lighting, particularly in the blue and red wavelengths.

Thanks Shaggn! That pic is a few days, maybe even a week old. All the trichomes were cloudy with just the odd amber. I grow for day time smoke so I like it a little "under ripe" I guess. With that said when she came down I did say to my self "should have waited" lol.

This was my 1st auto and it's about 10 days past the due date, that and the amber made me do it .

Do you grow autos?

I have never grown an auto. That being said it has been on the priority list. I enjoy the daytime, cerebral medication more often as well. Peace!!

I have never grown an auto. That being said it has been on the priority list. I enjoy the daytime, cerebral medication more often as well. Peace!!
I have 3 other autos and so far not to happy with the results. This one had a decent yield but it's big yield is smaller than any photo I have grown. To be fair they lived under 12/12 with the flowering photos so that hurt the yield but still tiny.
420-magazine-mobile631637417.jpg

One more it's ready to drop, that's the train wreck. Then there is a tiny train wreck that is at least 4 weeks away and a 4 week quarter pounder. Once I'm done with this round I'll chill on the autos for a bit. I just sprouted some photo purple haze,AK 47 and white widow. They will be under the 1000 watt soon.
420-magazine-mobile1043738020.jpg

I'm pretty sure autos need a longer light period. A lot of pro auto growers with advanced knowledge about getting the most out of your autos on this forum. Peace!!

I'm pretty sure autos need a longer light period. A lot of pro auto growers with advanced knowledge about getting the most out of your autos on this forum. Peace!!
Correct you are. I only tried the autos under 12/12 to see yield really. I once tried the 1st month under 12/12 on some photos. Guess what happened there lol. My auto days are done most likely. I now veg with my veggies for the 1st few weeks while the flower room is in use.

How do you roll for growing? I've done soil, Coco,drip irrigation and DWC.

Back
Top Bottom