Woah, I'm feelin it

jesse244

I'm so fucking blizt man. Like I was home alone and I made canna oil and shit and made fucin brownies. Then mom came home to the smell. I blmed it on a friend so all is go. but man, the smell lingered when my dad came to drop offf money since he is a unfatihful bastard. He looked at me and I burned my hair and shit. Man I was so trippin when I was talkni to him and my uncle., I tlaked about slayer and their concert. And now I just got done beating Devil May Cry 3 its so cool. Now Im hjere I have my tonsils removed tomorrow I'm afraid. Any advice?

jesse244 said:
I'm so fucking blizt man. Like I was home alone and I made canna oil and shit and made fucin brownies. Then mom came home to the smell. I blmed it on a friend so all is go. but man, the smell lingered when my dad came to drop offf money since he is a unfatihful bastard. He looked at me and I burned my hair and shit. Man I was so trippin when I was talkni to him and my uncle., I tlaked about slayer and their concert. And now I just got done beating Devil May Cry 3 its so cool. Now Im hjere I have my tonsils removed tomorrow I'm afraid. Any advice?
I had them removed when I was really young.
It was scary, but remeber, I was like 5.
I just hope you won't mind eating icecream for like three days, I know it sounds awesome but you get bored of it fast.

I hear ya...I waited til I was 40 to have mine out. Sucked ass let me tell ya. You'll look back on it as if it was nothing tho. I haven't had a sore throat since. That was 3 years ago. Wish I had them out in my teens tho.

I didn't like eating ice cream cuz it makes your mouth all phlegmy and you can't clear your throat without killing yourself. I recommend Jello instead.

Back
Top Bottom