Tony Sarcone

L

LmOkEs

Tony Sarcone was about 33 years old and i saw him ever since i was 7 years old. He was real good friends with my uncle Jerry Sizzoli. But Tony had a load of money he would just give it to us sometimed to help out. He owned a club on Route 76 "The FIZZ". No one asked what Fizz meant it was a club who really cares. I wasn't aloud into the FIZZ because they said i was too young to see the naked dancers. So all i knew was Tony he's a good friend. My dad was workin a lot of hours as a steel worker. My uncle would sleep out at the house away from his who knew why, figured he was lonely. So anyway im a bit older at 13 now my dad and mom were out for the day,i forget what they were exactly doing probably work. So they told my uncle to look after me. We're hanging out and he says,"hey i think your old enough to go to the club now, you think you could handle seeing the babes?" My uncle had VIP at this club and of course i did want to see the naked chicks. So we go in there and hes like just wait outside the door i gotta go see Tony and everyone else. Joey Tortelli,Sam Fitzarelli,Al Sarantino, all them guys that hanged out there. So i'm waitin out there just lookin at the walls just listenin to them laugh all loud and just rumble something i couldnt make out to hear. Well anyway one of the guys was leaving and he opened the door and as he opened it i saw in to see my uncle and a bunch of guys and girls snorting "sugar". Well i asked him later on about it on the way home i said "What'd you stop there for?" "He was like I didn't do nothing I just had to see him." I was pretty scared but i didnt really know if it was sugar he was snorting or if my uncle did cocaine. I didn't know much of the drug but i knew my uncle shouldn't be doin it. Well a couple more years pass more and more stuff going on my uncle at the club at the house Tony wasn't coming around as much anymore. Well anyway it turned out that some stuff went wrong and Tonys in some shit and so is my uncle. So my uncle was hiding out at my house. We told him we could get found and theres not much more we could do for him, and Tony was just riding it out at the club ready for war with all the boys. Well we told my uncle Jerry to go down to the club that hed be safer with everybody. My dad knew bout my uncles coke addiction and that he was a bit of a doper and scared what he would do. My mother knew as well and I just still thought he was snortin sugar the one time. Well my dad decided we should all just hide out somewhere else we had money saved and we could do it and borrow some money from Tony. Well, Dad drives to the club and tells me to run in and get him and we'll be back but we're getting away. I was scared i had friends but i wasnt about to die i knew i wouldn't be too far and not be able to go around there not like i had to hide. We get to the club and we know no one else is there cuz its only Tony's car and all the other guys cars in the lot. My father tells me to run in and get Uncle Jerry so I go in and I walk into the back knock on the door and walk in to see my uncle face bloody as hell from his nose and face smack on the floor, cocaine all over the table. Al Sarantino and Sam Fitzarelli also were dead. Joey and Tony was rocking back and forth but after the ambulance and police came. The cops found 2 kilos of cocaine at the club along with 3 9mm 2 assault rifles couple knives and they got him for some stuff a while back. Now he's doin 35 years in prison. Well i'll never know if Tony was a good guy or not, my father always told me to stay away from him but he was a good man. I never really knew why that was till i knew why i should stay away, and by that time it's too late.

idk guys i was stoned and i thought i would write a story since the stories sections always dull so i wrote up somethin pretty long in like 30 mins so i hope u like it if u read it if not i understand i hope someone will..i did it too cuz theres that thing in general 420 talk and its like tryin to make a big story with every1 and its just not workin..

well i am italian..grand mother was from italy and so is the rest of my family on that side...but yea i wanted every1 to think it was real so it would be that much better of a story then at the end realize it was only a story i made up..cuz we need to make some interesting stories ourselves in this forum when we're stoned..the forums been dead with stories and thats b/c not somethin soo interesting happens everyday u kno..but its def better to read the story as true but i didnt want people to start tellin me its a bullshit story and have them start shit sayin i think im in the mob or any stupid things that could come..so i hope you all liked it..write on...

Back
Top Bottom