WW seed banks worth dealing with

whitey78

Well I did search for a list of seed banks worth dealing with but it was just too overwhelming, I'd just like to post the good experiences I recently had with a few seed banks possibly leading to a thread with links to the best prices vs. safe stealthy delivery or all of the above.

Castle marijuana seeds: Marijuana Seeds - Castle Marijuana Seeds

I ordered from them dec. 8th 2010, the order was delayed due to the weather and a supply issue also due to the same weather. I got a shipping notice on the 13th, and they arrived at the address I used on the 24th. Due to some issues my friends wife decided to send back any of my mail stating I dont live there anymore because I wouldnt provide intel as to where my friend was on certain days.....so my fault there but I ended up getting them on the 31st after a dump truck load of bullshit. Also, I live in the US so whatever they are doing works, no issues at all. All good aside from the long wait that was really no ones fault but my own. They woulda been here in 11 days, I placed another order with castle on the 30th, so I'll post back on how long it takes those to get here with the holiday rush bullshit over with.

Both places I recommended have garunteed shipping meaning they keep shipping it if it doesn't make it until it does and they have just about any seed u could want, if they don't have it.....there's something close. Make sure u pay for the garunteed shipping. Also castle will be getting bc god bud seeds soon, those are the next ones I'm getting....

Good luck....

Back
Top Bottom