Xxtra Clean, Invalid Specimen, 2nd Drug Test, Observed, Help

jdrrm15

So there you have it. I was 11 days clean, drank detoxifying tea from a health food store throughout the week and took Detoxifying Xxtra Clean, including the Pre-Cleanse pills that are recommended for best results. I did take Creatine pills (only 2 days before) even though it's in the drink and I took a multi-vitamin with it. To no avail!

This was a pre-employment test, done by Diagnostic Laboratories, so I imagine they tested for correct pH level, specific gravity and creatinine concentration. The HR lady said the 'test was invalid, there was a lack of viable specimen.' I am surprised because the company policy book said they will not hire any applicant who receives a negative dilute drug test. So why DID they call me back? Web-sites indicate that diluted is different then invalid, but I'm still confused.

I'm nervous about the 2nd drug test. Should I try diluting again since someone will be right there? (I am a girl so I can't wear a whizzinator - that would be kinda strange) Or should I pee for them and search for another job? I feel like I am wasting their time and I'll be embarrassed if I don't pass (which I'm feeling is likely since it will have been only 14 days). I wished I looked up info about XXtra Clean BEFORE I bought it and wasted my money.

Any insights would be grateful. I go in again at 3:30 on Friday. Happy 4th of July to all.

How much fluids were you drinking? A negative dilute just means the urine was heavily diluted, an invalid test is usually because they found something in the urine that didn't belong there, the specific gravity is what determines that. It detects higher levels of salt that don't belong. Detox drinks generally work for light smokers but not for moderate or heavy smokers.
Try this

Drink 36 ounces of gatorade the morning of the test
Pee 3 or 4 times before the test
When taking the test
Pee a little in the toilet first
Pee 2 ounces in the collection cup
Pee the rest in the toilet.

Midstream pee
The first and last of your pee is always the dirtiest. So use your midstream urine for the collection cup

I drank more than whAt was recommended and held my fourth void in! I had to drive to a separate place, walked past the bathroom, into the lab. Boo on me. I should've peed because I had to wait in the lab for a little bit. I love the Internet but sometimes all the information can make one confused - I read that some people couldn't pee after drinking Xxtra Clean so that's why I drank a little more.

The drink was super salty so I guess that's what did it.

I'll try the suggested method above- since I got nothing to lose, kind of. I think they may test for alcohol too (drug and alcohol free workplace) but I'm sorry, I like to drink beer, it's legal, AND it's the 4th of July. I suppose it may not be meant to be...

For those that are willing to trust Detoxify Xxtra Clean- don't hold your 4th void in. Still regretting that I did.

At least I'm 14 days clean and I will keep it up since I'm probably gonna have to apply for other jobs that require testing!

Back
Top Bottom